Wentz had something click...

Portyansky

7 minutes ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

Wentz has certainly had some bad games and makes some terrible throws at times but anyone that questions his heart or that he doesn't give 100% can STFU. He never quits and does what he can with what he has to work with out there. And never once blamed anyone in the media but himself. Can't believe the wretch this team has surrounded him with his entire career. I mean he's had basically one year with a decent WR corp and RB group. The defense has been abysmal as well. 

It's all on Howie.  He should be sent to the Badlands permanently.

On 10/16/2020 at 4:29 PM, Portyansky said:

This is not an excuse thread. I have been a huge Wentz supporter. But this season I have said enough is enough until he gets back to something that resembles 2017 Wentz.

After his 1st season I felt we had something special. You could see the flashes, you could see something was there. Well, after re-watching the Pitts game, I seen that. Mainly the throws to Ward and especially Fulgham. That TD to Fulgham showed how he read through his progressions and came back to Fulgham. I think this Sunday we will see that confidence back. I'm expecting a big game from him. 

It is when you run for your life for most of the game, when something clicked in his head.  Adrenaline!!!