We Are...Penn State!

RebelJedi

Any news about current games, current and past coaches and players, prospects, recruiting, etc. for the Penn State Nittany Lions football program.  

WE ARE...PENN STATE!

Today at 3:30 Eastern, Penn State finally kicks their season off on the road vs. Indiana.  Penn State ranked 8 in the AP Poll coming in, favored by 6.0, over/under is 62.

WE ARE...PENN STATE!

6 hours ago, RebelJedi said:

Very heartbreaking loss.  

I’m a Penn State Alumni, it should have never gotten to that point.  Ugly game for PSU.

Ugly game.. But that call at the end was inexcusable. That ball was clearly out of bounds and rolling against the ground before it even touches the pylon.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Swimm said:

Ugly game.. But that call at the end was inexcusable. That ball was clearly out of bounds and rolling against the ground before it even touches the pylon.  

Exactly

Then again we had a chance to put them away if Devyn Ford went down instead of crossing the goal line for the touchdown, giving Indiana a chance to tie the game.  

On 10/24/2020 at 6:55 PM, Talkingbirds said:

It’s like watching the Eagles 

It's worse. The Eagles have won something in the last 5 years. Franklin is a nice guy but he gotta go.

7 hours ago, RebelJedi said:

Tonight is the night, Buckeyes coming to Happy Valley on Saturday Night.

WE ARE...gonna lose to THEE OHIO STATE!

FYP

10 hours ago, Talkingbirds said:

Does Vegas know something PSU -24.5 vs Maryland ?

Somebody's gonna make a shitton of $$$$$

I joked when they lost. So I will say nice job on the win today. Love seeing Michigan and that Coach of theirs lose. 🙂

• 8 months later...

New season.  We’ll find out pretty quick what kind of team coach has put together.  Have no idea what to expect this year, after dismissal season last year.

On 9/5/2021 at 1:08 PM, eglz1 said:

The offense better buy the defense dinner. That was a bad as the Eagles during Chip Kelly.

Yes, they have a lot of work before Auburn.  Holding onto ball way too long.  Receivers not getting open ?

Chris Fowler said something interesting this morning. He said the Happy Valley crowd has gone from reserved (when he was a kid) to "the best in college sports.”

I’ve noticed the exact same thing. Growing up I was shocked by the lack of crowd noise on game days. Now the atmosphere is electric.