Jason Peters, Jalen Reagor returning to practice for Eagles

EricAllenPick6

6 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

So he was rusty coming into the season but after being injured and hardly practicing he's going to be better. Ok. 

I definitely believe he can play better still. If he doesn't, then by all means put the better player in. I saw a team full of guys that can play better than they were in the 1st couple weeks. It wasn't just JP.

4 hours ago, brkmsn said:

I definitely believe he can play better still. If he doesn't, then by all means put the better player in. I saw a team full of guys that can play better than they were in the 1st couple weeks. It wasn't just JP.

I just think JP is done. Age is getting the better of him and I just think he's washed up now. I guess we shall see tonight. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I just think JP is done. Age is getting the better of him and I just think he's washed up now. I guess we shall see tonight. 

Unless he has a terrible showing tonight, he'll probably have more than this one game to demonstrate if there's anything left.

7 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Unless he has a terrible showing tonight, he'll probably have more than this one game to demonstrate if there's anything left.

Oh yeah I'm not suggesting that he's only got tonight. I'm just saying let's see if he can show more tonight and show that he's not completely done yet.