The good, the bad and the ugly: week 8 vs. Dallas

e-a-g-l-e-s eagles!

5 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Not gonna lie, might not be my best one. Late night after the game. Vow to do better next time

"We're fine there"

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Thing is... How can we be too hard on the play calling when the QB is playing so badly? I mean how can Doug call a good game when Wentz is playing so badly? If Wentz was just playing half decent football then I am not sure the offense looks quite so bad. If he executes a little better then we aren't killng Doug as much.

Well, for one... when it's 4th and whatever at midfield and you're going against Dallas who can't stop the run, you don't line up with no one in the backfield and attempt a pass given how terrible Wentz is playing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weko said:

So if the Colts offer two 1s for Carson, do you take it?

If they offer one for him I take it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, weko said:

If Kate Beckinsale offers you a BJ, do you take it?  

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I actually think that going for it on 4th and 1, with just about 35 seconds left, was a good decision. If you make it, you still have 2 timeouts to try to kick a field goal before half time; if you don't, you trust your defense to make a good tackle to keep the clock running and avoid any damage. What I think was horrendous was the play call. They should have run the ball or do a QB sneak, not that pass. 

51 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Some things never change.

3 hours ago, B3 said:

Well, for one... when it's 4th and whatever at midfield and you're going against Dallas who can't stop the run, you don't line up with no one in the backfield and attempt a pass given how terrible Wentz is playing.

Oh I don't disagree there. I mean that's just brain dead. And what's strange, he doesn't trust Wentz right now. The play calling, the play designs, the scheme it is all basic to try and help Wentz. He doesn't trust Wentz yet he puts him in that kind of spot? Why Doug?

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

Only if she’ll make eye contact. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, B3 said:

Short yardage has sucked big time this year. And all the 2 point conversion attempts need to go.

9 hours ago, weko said:

They wouldn't need to ask twice.

• Haha 1

When all is said and done with this very forgettable season, at least we beat the Cowboys (and Giants). 

10 hours ago, weko said:

If the Colts offer 2 ones for Carson I would personally help move him. They can have the guy who gets all the praise for beating up on nameless quarterbacks and bad teams.

On 11/2/2020 at 8:20 AM, EazyEaglez said:

they better not throw Gerry back out there when he’s healthy. Edwards is the better player. 

I've said many times that they fail with Job 1, put your best players on the field......it seems like they put their worst players on the field, Gerry and Mills are perfect examples.