No Trade Yet

nicks

Wonder if they will make a splash...BUT you gotta be satisfied with the present....They could at least get a couple first rounders for Whiteside??Maybe Metcalfe??

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Let this be a lesson to you kids...

Don't do drugs. And if you do don't post on the EMB.

Maybe he's been hittin those White Claws hard, like @bobeph

• Haha 1

I think OP meant Eric Metcalf.  Howie is sending JJAW and two 1’s to the Browns.  Howie has a good feeling about this Metcalf kid...he is quite dynamic.  He saw how frustrated Dan Reeves got as the Broncos struggled to corral him.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

WTF ??

It’s really simple, Vai Sikahema is still technically under contract by NBC10, so The Howsters sees that we need a little pick me up in the return game.  The two 1’s are a little rich for my blood, but if Howie can get Schottenheimer to throw in Ozzie Newsome, then I am on board.  Seeing as how Ertz is hurt and probably won’t be back, we wouldn’t have to worry about drafting another TE.  Who knows, maybe Newsome could be really good at talent evaluation one day and we could even keep him after his playing days to help Howie with his drafting woes?

• Haha 1

This just in...after encouraging rioting, lawlessness and purposely instigating lock downs to destroy the economy, democratic governors and mayors have given impetus to a Trump blowout win.  In true democratic fashion they blamed someone else and have traded Biden back to his basement

15 hours ago, weko said:

This just in...after encouraging rioting, lawlessness and purposely instigating lock downs to destroy the economy, democratic governors and mayors have given impetus to a Trump blowout win.  In true democratic fashion they blamed someone else and have traded Biden back to his basement

:blink:

can somone call the cops and have them do a wellness check on OP?