Week 10 Injury Tracker

time2rock

6 hours ago, time2rock said:

Latest reports indicate both Sanders and Jeffery should be at full strength leading into next Sunday’s game.  Looks like both will play.

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2020/11/08/philadelphia-eagles-miles-sanders-alshon-jeffery-return/

Great news that Sanders is back. Hopefully he can stay healthy and not fatigued

I don't know if I want Alshon to even play again. Don't want him taking away snaps from these young guys that need the reps

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I don't know if I want Alshon to even play again. Don't want him taking away snaps from these young guys that need the reps

I don't see any benefit to Alshon playing. He'll eat in to Fulgham's snaps and that's definitely not a good thing. 

23 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Great news that Sanders is back. Hopefully he can stay healthy and not fatigued

I do play the man!  Damn!

• Like 1

Guys.   Relaaaaax. Even if Alshon plays,  how long will he last before a hangnail or his period starts and he has to come out of the game?  2..... 3 series? 

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2020 at 1:13 AM, uncphillyfan said:

I do play the man!  Damn!

15 hours ago, nipples said:

If Fulgham’s snap count dips because of Alshon I’m going to be pissed. 

Have to see how Alshon looks, but I can see the WR snaps something like this:

Fulgham - 95%
Reagor - 70%
Jeffery - 60%
Ward - 50%
Hightower 10%

Can use Jeffery near the goaline and in certain packages with Reagor moving into the slot.

Can see some empty backfield looks as well.

They should let key starters have another week off for real games. If you can’t beat the Giants, you deserve a year off and a high draft pick. If you beat them with emerging players and Lane and Sanders are healthy for the rest of the hear - you have something to play for. 

17 minutes ago, eggs said:

They should let key starters have another week off for real games. If you can’t beat the Giants, you deserve a year off and a high draft pick. If you beat them with emerging players and Lane and Sanders are healthy for the rest of the hear - you have something to play for. 

Dude are you serious? Do you even watch football? Check out the scores of the Giants last 5 games. 

Craig James only player ruled out for Sunday.  Sounds like we’ll have 80% of the starting OL back (everyone but Brooks) and Wentz should have a fairly full arsenal of weapons at his disposal (all minus DJax and Ertz).  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/11/13/no-injury-designations-for-alshon-jeffery-lane-johnson/

I still don’t expect a "wow”‘performance from the offense.  I think these guys coming back are going to have some rust to knock off.  And of course, Wentz needs to get out of his own head and just ball. 

21 hours ago, time2rock said:

Craig James only player ruled out for Sunday.  Sounds like we’ll have 80% of the starting OL back (everyone but Brooks) and Wentz should have a fairly full arsenal of weapons at his disposal (all minus DJax and Ertz).  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/11/13/no-injury-designations-for-alshon-jeffery-lane-johnson/

I still don’t expect a "wow”‘performance from the offense.  I think these guys coming back are going to have some rust to knock off.  And of course, Wentz needs to get out of his own head and just ball. 

I think Goedert will have a big game, after the dust has been knocked off.

No excuses for Wentz, needs to play sensibly and get the ball out to his playmakers.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ManchesterEagle said:

I think Goedert will have a big game, after the dust has been knocked off.

No excuses for Wentz, needs to play sensibly and get the ball out to his playmakers.

I hope you're right. I think last time out the team didn't really game plan for Goedert? They weren't sure if he'd be ready to go and how much he could play so whatever they got from him was seen as a bonus. This week should be different. 

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I hope you're right. I think last time out the team didn't really game plan for Goedert? They weren't sure if he'd be ready to go and how much he could play so whatever they got from him was seen as a bonus. This week should be different. 

Hoping they game plan for him and he still has a monster game.  🙂

5 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Hoping they game plan for him and he still has a monster game.  🙂

Oh no sorry I meant we, the Eagles, game plan to use him. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh no sorry I meant we, the Eagles, game plan to use him. 

Ooops, got it.  Still, the other way would be fun to watch too.  haha

• Like 1

The Giants actually have a good matchup against Goedert in Peppers, so I would think they would be better off attacking the CB2 and slot corner. My guess is that Ward from the slot and whichever receiver is not covered by Bradberry will have good days. The one wrinkle could be if they cover Goedert with a LB and use Peppers to cover Sanders out of the backfield, in which case Goedert will have a plus matchup. 

Having him back just for blocking reasons alone should help tremendously. I know that the line is starting to heal and hopefully settle in but I wouldn't just go spreading him out wide and running routes every play unless they prove that they can handle the rush.

On 11/10/2020 at 2:29 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don't see any benefit to Alshon playing. He'll eat in to Fulgham's snaps and that's definitely not a good thing. 

Assuming Alshon plays I'd love to see Fulgham outside opposite of him with Reagor in the slot.