Weekly line thread: Eagles +3/3.5 at Browns

Hawkeye

9 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

According to nfl.com like 5 players on the Eagles got the coronavirus. Giants clinched this division.

Its not confirmed that they have covid, its just that they were in direct contact or near JJaw. This makes them candidates for possible exposure. 

Bettors continue to pound the Eagles.  

84% of the money line and 79% of the side action is on the Birds.  

And someone must have made a big play on the over because all week the public was playing the under but there was a big shift this morning.  Now 58% of the action is over. 

9 minutes ago, Perforator said:

Myles Garret isn't playing, he was put on the Browns covid list.

Well, at least we know Wentz won’t be hit with his own helmet. 

25 minutes ago, Perforator said:

Just saw that.  The market responded strongly and quickly. 

2 hours ago, Perforator said:

Eagles will still lose

Call me crazy but I do think we can win this game.  Doug needs to pull his head out of his arse and call a more balanced attack (can’t have a 67:33 pass to run ratio).  And Schwartz needs to get his unit to shut down Cleveland’s run game.  That has been a strength of this defense since he was hired .... weird that they rank near the bottom of the league in run D now (wondering if that is solely due to toe QB runs?).  

4 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Call me crazy but I do think we can win this game.  Doug needs to pull his head out of his arse and call a more balanced attack (can’t have a 67:33 pass to run ratio).  And Schwartz needs to get his unit to shut down Cleveland’s run game.  That has been a strength of this defense since he was hired .... weird that they rank near the bottom of the league in run D now (wondering if that is solely due to toe QB runs?).  

I tend to agree.  Good spot for a bounce back game. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

I tend to agree.  Good spot for a bounce back game. 

I also have a weird gut feeling we win one of the next 3 after that ... perhaps against Seattle. 😲

26 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I also have a weird gut feeling we win one of the next 3 after that ... perhaps against Seattle. 😲

Keep dreaming. 🤪

• Haha 1

Hmmmmmm.....the Iggles are switching up the unis this week. Pulling the green pants out of the mothballed attic. Maybe that will inspire them! 😆

On 11/18/2020 at 4:27 AM, Cochis_Calhoun said:

The Giants just put 150 yards rushing on us with Daniel Jones, Wayne Gallman and Alfred Morris.  The Browns have Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt.

We're going to get hammered.

I wouldn't be shocked if Schwartz decided to sell out to stop the run this week for a couple of reasons: 1. It's Chubb and Hunt, 2. His unit got curb stomped by possibly the worst backfield in the entire league last week. Of course, this means that while they limit the Browns backs to 2.9 YPC, Mayfield goes off for 400/4 and some practice squad scrub OBJ replacement puts up 8/160/2.

15 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Schwartz decided to sell out to stop the run this week for a couple of reasons: 1. It's Chubb and Hunt, 2. His unit got curb stomped by possibly the worst backfield in the entire league last week. Of course, this means that while they limit the Browns backs to 2.9 YPC, Mayfield goes off for 400/4 and some practice squad scrub OBJ replacement puts up 8/160/2.

How about this for depressing? Who's their backup, Keenum? Mayfield gets hurt and he comes in and puts up those numbers having been on the bench for 9 weeks.

4 minutes ago, Madriver said:

How about this for depressing? Who's their backup, Keenum? Mayfield gets hurt and he comes in and puts up those numbers having been on the bench for 9 weeks.

970ff3c34556d6dd9b3128bc2e64ff1b.gif.3cbbc656303048477724d557d2c7da0b.gif

• Haha 1