Westworld on HBO

opengeo

11 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Same

Should I go back and watch it or a waste of time? 

I read the episode recaps in Wikipedia and even they were confusing :lol: 

• 1 year later...

Season 4 premiers Sunday.  I can’t even remember what happened all I know is it was confusing as hell last 2 seasons 😆 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DBW said:

Season 4 premiers Sunday.  I can’t even remember what happened all I know is it was confusing as hell last 2 seasons 😆 

didn't they all walk right off a cliff or some sheet like that?  :lol: 

3 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

didn't they all walk right off a cliff or some sheet like that?  :lol: 

Season 2, Bernard "waking up" a week after the Hopkins death and robot revolt, has him in the desert outskirt of the park where a ton of Hosts all are laying in the bottom of some dried up lake. Almost like they mass drowned themselves. But I just remember a timeline in the park jumping back and forth, I think learning one or two other characters were also Hosts (maybe the other Hemsworth brother?), and Maeve continuing her autonomous journey with the doppelgänger versions of hosts she knew, and Delores on a power trip with Teddy having some weird robot conscious and I think killing himself?

Then Season 3 was mainly all out in real world with cyberpunk Dolores and Jesse Pinkman trying to uncover something. I think find the source of Delos and shut it down or take out whoever controlled the A.I. at the highest level?

• Thanks 1

The first two seasons of this show were really good - I could never get into the third and didn't even finish

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Season 2, Bernard "waking up" a week after the Hopkins death and robot revolt, has him in the desert outskirt of the park where a ton of Hosts all are laying in the bottom of some dried up lake. Almost like they mass drowned themselves. But I just remember a timeline in the park jumping back and forth, I think learning one or two other characters were also Hosts (maybe the other Hemsworth brother?), and Maeve continuing her autonomous journey with the doppelgänger versions of hosts she knew, and Delores on a power trip with Teddy having some weird robot conscious and I think killing himself?

Then Season 3 was mainly all out in real world with cyberpunk Dolores and Jesse Pinkman trying to uncover something. I think find the source of Delos and shut it down or take out whoever controlled the A.I. at the highest level?

oh yeah...3 really sucked. 

4 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

oh yeah...3 really sucked. 

Other than Delores is tight leather and kicking ass I agree. 

On 6/22/2022 at 7:11 PM, DBW said:

I gave up somewhere mid season 2.  They just kept wracking up the nonsense without a cup of water of pay off.  You just can't do that for half a season, you gotta give me something to pull me back into focus.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i'm still watching this show for some reason...maybe because maeve makes me happy in the pants...idk. i do like that hbo max has a short "after-show" that helps to explain what the f i just watched. :lol:  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

i'm still watching this show for some reason...maybe because maeve makes me happy in the pants...idk. i do like that hbo max has a short "after-show" that helps to explain what the f i just watched. :lol:  

I’m still watching too but totally lost at times.  😂 maybe the after show is worth a watch! 

17 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

So am I. I'm actually really enjoying this season so far. Much better than the last two. 

• 3 months later...

Officially cancelled! No 5th season.  THANK GOD!!!  Season 1 was awesome and then this show went off the rails.  Season 4 was so bad.  I have never been more lost but also hooked because I’m a completionist 😂 

• Like 1

It descended into a series of over powerful girl bosses, white man bad.  But season 1 was brilliant; basically when Anthony Hopkins was in it.  They wasted Ed Harris too, but I'm sure the pay check for him was pretty sweet.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, UK Eagle said:

It descended into a series of over powerful girl bosses, white man bad.  But season 1 was brilliant; basically when Anthony Hopkins was in it.  They wasted Ed Harris too, but I'm sure the pay check for him was pretty sweet.

very accurate. i hate watched the last couple seasons. 

3 hours ago, UK Eagle said:

Well put! 

3 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

very accurate. i hate watched the last couple seasons. 

I did too.I wasn't going to bother with Season 4 but so many said it was excellent, that I wavered.  I wish I hadn't bothered