Henry Ruggs III -- DRAFTED BY LAS VEGAS #12

jsdarkstar

Honestly, Id be doing cart wheels if we land Jeudy, Lamb or Ruggs. Can't say Howie wasnt the man if he some how pulled off getting one of those studs.

• Like 1

Yeah, Howie may trade up but I wouldn't be shocked if stays pat and uses all of his draft picks. 

6 hours ago, jsdarkstar said:

Yeah, Howie may trade up but I wouldn't be shocked if stays pat and uses all of his draft picks. 

I have a feeling this is the move. 

3 hours ago, WeaponX said:

I have a feeling this is the move. 

Yep. Speed kills. He would be hard to pass up by many teams. 

I think he has the biggest bust potential of the top 3, but also has the most upside as a big play threat... I would prefer Lamb, but wouldn’t complain about Ruggs. 

4 minutes ago, nipples said:

I think he has the biggest bust potential of the top 3, but also has the most upside as a big play threat... I would prefer Lamb, but wouldn’t complain about Ruggs. 

1000% want lamb out of all these guys

He could very well be the 1st WR taken so Howie would need to work some magic in trading up for him.  But yeah, he is pretty much exactly what the Eagles need right now. 

1 hour ago, Ace Nova said:

He could very well be the 1st WR taken so Howie would need to work some magic in trading up for him.  But yeah, he is pretty much exactly what the Eagles need right now. 

I highly doubt he’s the first wr taken. If he is that’s good news, means Jeudy and then lamb get pushed down, making it easier to move up for them. 

Id say Ruggs is third off the board and I’d be ok with him, but not moving up. If he lasts until 21, great but unlikely. I’d rather take Reagor at 21 than to move up for Ruggs though. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nipples said:

I highly doubt he’s the first wr taken. If he is that’s good news, means Jeudy and then lamb get pushed down, making it easier to move up for them. 

Yeah I'd agree with you there. I think he goes top 15 but I'm not sure he goes as the first WR overall. He needs developing and that needs a team to take him who's GM doesn't necessarily need instant production. 

My only hope for this draft is that we do not trade up for Ruggs. I think it would be a huge mistake

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

My only hope for this draft is that we do not trade up for Ruggs. I think it would be a huge mistake

Depending on how the picks go in front of them, they might have to. Hopefully it's not too high.

2 hours ago, Green Dog said:

trade 21, 53, & future 3rd up to 11.

Take this doo.

See if we were to trade up to 11 I am not sure I'd take Ruggs. I'd take Lamb or Jeudy although how much stock do we put in to these apparent medical concerns regarding Jeudy?

7 hours ago, Green Dog said:

Take this doo.

If they go up to 11 it needs to be for Lamb. I’d move a few spots for Ruggs, maybe if he falls to 18. 

7 hours ago, Green Dog said:

Take this doo.

God that's a horrible trade

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

God that's a horrible trade

I don’t know if the compensation is that bad, but it is if Ruggs is the pick. Way too much to give up to get that high for him. Now 53 plus next year third to move up to the 10-12 range for Lamb? That I can get on board with. 

1 hour ago, nipples said:

I don’t know if the compensation is that bad, but it is if Ruggs is the pick. Way too much to give up to get that high for him. Now 53 plus next year third to move up to the 10-12 range for Lamb? That I can get on board with. 

Even that for Lamb is too much imo. In such a deep wr class I don't feel the need to trade up for one especially if I try costs me the first 3 rounds, even if it isn't spread out over two years. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KDUB1510 said:

Ill pass on trading up for ruggs. 

I’d go up a few spots to maybe 18 for him because it wouldn’t cost much. But I wouldn’t go higher than that. 

3 minutes ago, KDUB1510 said:

Ill pass on trading up for ruggs. 

U also have to remember that 

1- Tua was hurt so he was playing with a backup QB throwing him the ball.

2- He had Jeudy and other very good WRs on that team spreading the ball around.

3- Alabama is a run committed team with just 50.6/49.4 pass/run ratio.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

#2 is why I’m nervous about Ruggs actually. He had Jeudy drawing coverage. 

I have been saying it all along that Lamb/Jeudy are ocean apart from Ruggs. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nipples said:

#2 is why I’m nervous about Ruggs actually. He had Jeudy drawing coverage. 

Lol not only Jeudy. I can make an argument that he wasn't the 2nd best WR on that team last year.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Ruggs production against good team was not great. He was getting better/easier match-ups than Smith and Jeudy

• Like 1