Am I the only one that is still pumped??

Portyansky

I don't care how trash we have been. Or how our seasons future looks like a wasted opportunity in the draft. We are the top of the division. Still control our playoff hopes! I am still pumped! I never give/gave up on this team and never will!!! It's football Sunday peeps!!!! Get pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

No, you are not.

Gameday is Gameday, and the big picture's far away.

GO EAGLES!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Iggle_nj said:

Are we Eagles fans or are we the Browns? LETS GO!!!!

FEF MFr's!!!!

I think you mean Cowboys. Cowboys fans give up when they lose. Fair weather fans. I actually give props to the Browns fans, They stick with there team till the end and always think they will win the SB the next year, lol. 

17 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Less than 2 hours. Get your cherry coke ready!!!

Just regular coke zero unfortunately 

• Sad 1

I can't say I'm pumped. I may not be openly pulling for the other teams to beat us, I do find it hard to get pumped, or even excited by a big play in our favor. This team has really sucked a lot of enthusiasm out of me.

• Like 1

I do have to say I hate to admit it but a little part of me was happy that I saved a ton of money on my season tickets due to all this covid crap, lol. They really do look like crap, lol. I actually had tickets to the Steelers and Browns away games to until ticketmaster gave all that money back as well. Saved me another 5k on those two trips. 

2 hours ago, Portyansky said:

I don't care how trash we have been. Or how our seasons future looks like a wasted opportunity in the draft. We are the top of the division. Still control our playoff hopes! I am still pumped! I never give/gave up on this team and never will!!! It's football Sunday peeps!!!! Get pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I'm pumped for the high draft position

With Howie, it's hard to get excited for even that.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

With Howie, it's hard to get excited for even that.

Very true. Even with a top 10 pick, he'll find a way to f it up

I’m always pumped for Eagles football ... even when I know before it even starts that it is going to be a **** show.  :lol:

5 hours ago, Damanick10 said:

I get excited every week until I remember we have no future. Go Birds!!!

See what I mean?

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

Very true. Even with a top 10 pick, he'll find a way to f it up

There’s an Australian golfing/cricket player out there Howie’s watching videos of right now. 😂

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm mad. I'm angry. Does that count?

Meh. I’m not mad anymore. I’ve accepted this team isn’t good. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Meh. I’m not mad anymore. I’ve accepted this team isn’t good

Oh I've accepted that no doubt. I'm mad about the awful decisions they keep making. 

Just now, Cochis_Calhoun said:

giphy.gif

Is that being hyped for first place kind of still or is that for a chance of a high pick? 😂

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh I've accepted that no doubt. I'm mad about the awful decisions they keep making. 

They aren’t going to bench the quarterback, but even I’m at the point they should seriously consider doing so. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

They aren’t going to bench the quarterback, but even I’m at the point they should seriously consider doing so. 

There is literally no benefit in sticking with him. There is no benefit, no justification to stick with him. He's hurting the team every single week. Through 10 games there is no argument to that anymore. 

• Like 1