Am I the only one that is still pumped??

Portyansky

44 minutes ago, nipples said:

I’d be pumped if they’d finally bench Wentz and just start Hurts the rest of the way. Let’s see what he’s got. If he looks good, you go with him next year and try to ship Wentz to Indy. If he doesn’t look good, they’ll end up with a too 5 pick to try to draft Fields. And ship Wentz to Indy. 

I'd love to see Reich sell a trade for Wentz to Jim Irsay after this season.

1 hour ago, nipples said:

I’d be pumped if they’d finally bench Wentz and just start Hurts the rest of the way. Let’s see what he’s got. If he looks good, you go with him next year and try to ship Wentz to Indy. If he doesn’t look good, they’ll end up with a too 5 pick to try to draft Fields. And ship Wentz to Indy. 

Not sure Indy or any other team will want to swing a deal for Wentz seeing how poorly he is playing and with that contract that pays him $30M/year.  

28 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Not sure Indy or any other team will want to swing a deal for Wentz seeing how poorly he is playing and with that contract that pays him $30M/year.  

Well they are our only hope. Maybe Reich still thinks he can turn him into a franchise guy. 

42 minutes ago, nipples said:

Well they are our only hope. Maybe Reich still thinks he can turn him into a franchise guy. 

I'd have a lot more faith in Reich than I do Doug to accomplish that.  

On 11/22/2020 at 10:07 AM, Portyansky said:

I don't care how trash we have been. Or how our seasons future looks like a wasted opportunity in the draft. We are the top of the division. Still control our playoff hopes! I am still pumped! I never give/gave up on this team and never will!!! It's football Sunday peeps!!!! Get pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!!!!

I had some hope until I saw how trash we were against North Jersey. "Just beat the Giants and we're locked, then we can prepare for the playoff game" I thought

And after the games this weekend too, I'm 100% convinced we're now going to finish last or second to last in the East. If I had a "tank" mentality I'd love that but I never will have a tank mentality.

• Like 1