GDT: Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-30-20 @ 8:15PM on ESPN

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, myerstheman said:

reagor isnt close to Jefferson.

Jefferson is already a top 5 route runner in the league. No joke. 

Terrible, terrible, terrible. Hurts for the rest of the game.

Reagor is a bust. I've seen enough. Does nothing well. That's not to say he can't be an okay player, but he's not special. 

I don’t even know what to say. Terrible decision to go for it, again, and I have no idea what the F Wentz is seeing. His ass needs on the bench and Doug needs his wings clipped. 

damn this team. You kick the 3 and give yourselves a chance. I’m done with the coaches and FO

I'm at a loss for words to describe this team. Done for the night. Gnight folks. Remember our time will come again. 5 plus years but it will come.

Kick the field goal, trust the D to keep this a one score game.

But regardless of that, the F was that throw?

Icing on the cake...no runs and all passes....has wentz sitting in the pocket yet again.....

1 minute ago, bigdog54 said:

If Doug is not fired after this game I’m done for the season until he is.

He should be fired for playing Hurts for only one play, getting a nice completion, then immediately putting Wentz back in to suck it up.

Must lose out and secure that high draft pick..... Hurts needs to start rest of this game of all the remaining games... BYE BYE CARSON...

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Can we fire Doug right now?

He goes for it there but settles for the tie against Cleveland.   Doug's mojo is long gone.

This team Fing sucks and they're so stupid it's beyond pathetic.  Anything short of a house cleaning this offseason is unacceptable!

Archived