GDT: Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-30-20 @ 8:15PM on ESPN

EagleJoe8

I'm pissed with this entire organization.

And by the way, if he can't play the slot then the Reagor pick could be a disaster down the line.  

Just now, bigdog54 said:

And than you need 2 scores one being 3 points and you don’t get those 3 that is terrible, inexcusable and fireable. 

Yes it should be

2 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Well, we're gonna see if Jeffrey Lurie has any balls or not.

Howie should be #1 on the chopping block.

Yes sir, he either had his hands involved in the horrible decisions or he's ready to blow his stack.

1 minute ago, Philthy Jawn said:

And by the way, if he can't play the slot then the Reagor pick could be a disaster down the line.  

hes a disaster now

Just now, hoosierdaddy said:

Backdoor cover coming up?!?!

With the king of garbage time Carson Wentz it's all but assured 

1 minute ago, Philthy Jawn said:

If Howie failed to get a decent WR in that WR rich draft last year, that would be yet another reason for him to be fired.  Where is Quez?  Inactivated. Why?

Just now, RebelJedi said:

Imagine if our defensive line had competent coaches all over the defense and a competent def. coord.?

This defense came to play tonight. I don't blame them one bit when there head coach puts odds against them all game.

Oh Lord, looks like Hurts is not going to get the last 5 mins of the game.. F******************* UUUUUUUUUU DOUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, RebelJedi said:

Imagine if our defensive line had competent coaches all over the defense and a competent def. coord.?

And Michah Parsons! Omg 

2 minutes ago, myerstheman said:

agreed we need a guy who can draft

And develop as well.  Clean house. 

The whole offense is horrible lol......the screen Scott lost in space.......the Rodgers pass.....the interception........Miles with the drops........Wentz not running when we finally scored he actually ran......I swear I can run a better offense, never seen such a crap show.

Archived