Keep Doug Mock

Ray75

HC Doug Pederson

OC Dave Canales, (Seahawks)

DC Demeco Ryans (Niners)

QB coach Tim Kelly (Texans)

Trades;

Zack Ertz to the Green Bay Packers for a 3rd and 5th in 2021.

Malik Jackson to the Las Vegas Raiders for a 4th in 2021.

Gone;

DJax, Jeffery, JP, NRC, Curry, Riley, Brown, Ford, Opeta, Gerry, Juringa, Sudfeld, Perkins, Parks, Clement

Keep;

Singleton, Johnston, Ridgeway, LeBlanc, Mills, Scott, Rodgers, Ward, Howard

Retire;

Jason Kelce

Restructure/pay cut;

Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham

FA;

We’ll be quiet! We’ve nothing to spend! Maybe a role player here or there but nothing substantial.

Draft;

216804E9-7CD2-47CC-B067-A1D54F7C8DC6.jpeg

1) Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU

7D366209-4AA2-4595-99FD-0AD49A05D463.jpeg

2) Chazz Surratt, LB, North Carolina

Trade Alert!

Eagles trade a 3rd and 4rd to the Arizona Cardinals to get back into the second round.

19F320CE-ED57-48FE-BAF7-170C6FD7E194.jpeg

2) Derion Kendrick, CB, Clemson

A26CAC67-348C-42AE-8230-33D8B75F1A8E.jpeg

3) Alex Lindstrom, OC, Boston College;

8F7DE9F6-4334-49C4-AB8D-8231FA61F543.jpeg

5) Ambry Thomas, CB, Michigan

77A34CB5-C606-4461-849D-F74E1666146D.jpeg

5) Reed Blankenship, S, Middle Tennessee State

8D8E8622-3F00-47DC-BA0F-5697338E9D74.jpeg

5) Matt Bushman, TE, BYU

51892E8B-67D5-4CEB-83D9-A0D4C818C550.jpeg

6) Mustafa Johnson, DT, Colorado

100EB92C-8A0D-4417-B31C-8A342965070A.jpeg

6) Rakeem Boyd, RB, Arkansas

35F210B4-81D9-4A9E-BDF5-C4AE93CDDE51.jpeg

7) Sadarius Hutcherson, OT/OG, South Carolina

• Like 2

I like it!

Dave Canales is an interesting name for OC, haven't seen that one before but I like it. Young but has experience at both QB coach and WR coach, now the passing game coordinator for the Seahawks.

Ja'Marr Chase would be an excellent pick. Get that true WR1 for Wentz or whoever the QB may be down the road. The Eagles historically like to go OL, DL or QB when given a top 10 pick in recent years, but if Chase is on the board, he'd be very tough to pass on.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

I like it!

Dave Canales is an interesting name for OC, haven't seen that one before but I like it. Young but has experience at both QB coach and WR coach, now the passing game coordinator for the Seahawks.

Ja'Marr Chase would be an excellent pick. Get that true WR1 for Wentz or whoever the QB may be down the road. The Eagles historically like to go OL, DL or QB when given a top 10 pick in recent years, but if Chase is on the board, he'd be very tough to pass on.

Thanks!

Kudos to @20dawk4life for helping me out here. Canales and Kelly were his ideas. 👊🏻👊🏻

• Like 1

I know David Canales and he would be a great addition.   I've mentioned to him numerous times over the years he should be with the Eagles.  His brother played football at Penn.

He is loyal to Pete, but this would be a great step up for him.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, NVeagle said:

I know David Canales and he would be a great addition.   I've mentioned to him numerous times over the years he should be with the Eagles.  His brother played football at Penn.

He is loyal to Pete, but this would be a great step up for him.

Don't give up man, even if it's a pipe dream! It would be cool if he actually did come over to become the Eagles OC, then we could give you credit for convincing him to do it.

However, it looks like he's exclusively coached in the West Coast, so I doubt he would actually want to make the move all the way over to the East Coast unless it's a team that's ready to win now.

My boy @Ray75 does it again! Boom.

What an off season this would be. Start to try and fix Wentz. Give him a hell of a weapon to do it with! Give him a new OC who's worked with a QB who works well outside the pocket and give him a new QB coach who's worked with Watson. 

Love it bud love it. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 10:57 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

My boy @Ray75 does it again! Boom.

What an off season this would be. Start to try and fix Wentz. Give him a hell of a weapon to do it with! Give him a new OC who's worked with a QB who works well outside the pocket and give him a new QB coach who's worked with Watson. 

Love it bud love it. 

Thanks buddy!

I really believe if the Eagles would do something like this, getting Doug the right OC, Wentz a true QB whisperer with authority,, better OL play and the one elite WR in the draft, both CW and this offense are salvageable.