Week 13 Open Discussion.

EagleJoe8

Jets couldn't run off 1:37 and have to punt it. Raiders still have 35 seconds but no timeouts.

I hope they don't preempt coverage of the Eagles game for this Dolphins game. There is still 9:50 left. There's no way it's going to be over by kickoff.

Carr had Agholor on a deep pass but overthrew it by 5 yards.

TD Ruggs! Raiders take the lead with 5 seconds left!

The Jets CB was an idiot. He fell for a stop and go with less than 10 seconds left and he allowed Ruggs to get open deep.

Some crazy endings. Raiders pinch it, Texans blow a good position.

Vikes just missed a game winning fg.

Giants are scary good. They just dominated Seattle on defense and with a bad QB. I am officially scared of them again and for being great for years to come.

F-U Wilson and Seahawks!!!!!!!! It's time for every one of them to get whipped with belts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NY Media is going to jump on the Giants jock strap all week. Not going to be fun listening to WFAN the rest of the season.

5 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Giants are scary good. They just dominated Seattle on defense and with a bad QB. I am officially scared of them again and for being great for years to come.

That's a little overboard. The Giants are improving. Seattle is just slightly above average, if that. Seattle's offense looked pretty bad against us, too.

23 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

NY Media is going to jump on the Giants jock strap all week. Not going to be fun listening to WFAN the rest of the season.

So don't listen to WFAN. Problem solved. 

:facepalm: 

Archived