NY Giants Defense Is Extremely Good

wrestlevessel

Giants can make the playoffs next week....or end up with the 3rd pick in the draft. (These are just two of the options, but unbelievable that both could happen going into week 17).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

Giants can make the playoffs next week....or end up with the 3rd pick in the draft. (These are just two of the options, but unbelievable that both could happen going into week 17).

I’m honestly not sure which scenario I’m rooting for. A top 10 pick and third place schedule in 2021 or a playoff game. I guess the playoff game and a win against Dallas, but it’s close. 

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

I’m honestly not sure which scenario I’m rooting for. A top 10 pick and third place schedule in 2021 or a playoff game. I guess the playoff game and a win against Dallas, but it’s close. 

Or if Cowboys and Eagles win then you get 4th place schedule.

The Giants were revealed to be hot trash after all.  The one thing they were supposed to do really well was stop the run and with the chips down they were completely overmatched by a playoff rushing team.  Gettlemen is cooked.

4 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

The Giants were revealed to be hot trash after all.  The one thing they were supposed to do really well was stop the run and with the chips down they were completely overmatched by a playoff rushing team.  Gettlemen is cooked.

No one stops their running game and it’s even more difficult when the offense keeps the D on the field all game. Giants ran into a buzz saw yesterday and were missing too many players on D to hold up. 

14 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

No one stops their running game and it’s even more difficult when the offense keeps the D on the field all game. Giants ran into a buzz saw yesterday and were missing too many players on D to hold up. 

I watch a ton of Ravens, pretty much my "other' team.  Yes, its an elite run game.  But if you shut it down you shut them down and they are down about 3 starters from the O-line that was mashing everybody last year.  Again, after 3 years of building the Giants supposedly hang their hats on stopping the run.  whoopy dee doo stopping the run is nice but arguably the least important of the 4 major phases.  So yes, Giants fans absolutely should have expected to stuff the Ravens and keep it close because they still had those 3 hosses up front and their top LB.