Week 13: Washington Football Team @ Steelers

AlpineEagle

Roughing the punter gives the Washingtonians a fresh set of downs. Tress Way was a bit slow getting up after the hit.

You aren't going to win against Pittsburgh with this dink and dunk nonsense. They are going to shut that down.

Washington has some really good pieces to build around. They’re one or two offensive playmakers away from being dangerous. That defense is stout. 

It's painful to watch Alex Smith throw a football, but I guess it doesn't matter since he makes good decisions.  He brings the football all the way down to his knee to throw a simple screen pass.  

If they land a young, stud QB, this team has a chance to be scary good.  

I like it. Why not. Im cheering for Andy and the chiefs so the steelers losing is good for the them in thier quest for the number 1 seed. :)

1 minute ago, wrestlevessel said:

So glad the Redskins won. Now the Giants didn't clinch yet.

I hope the cowboys win tomorrow as well. That way we will have the worst record in the entire nfc. Maybe that pisses Lurie off to fire Howie. One can hope. :)

Dallas does have a small chance. Ravens have Covid and have been playing lousy.

I picked the Skins to cover the spread tonight. Did not see them winning though.

Skins beating Steelers= no chance for us.

Only possible win now is Dallas and that is unlikely because the Eagles are garbage.

Steelers were the worst 11-0 team I've seen in my lifetime.  They were due to lose.  They don't impress me at all.  

Archived