Week 13: Washington Football Team @ Steelers

AlpineEagle

WFT is legit.  Alex Smith has always done this crap.  He’s sneaky good.  That defense can keep them in games and they can pull out surprises.  

Also, eff you Steelers for doing this to me.  WFT fans are going to be intolerable.  

4 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

WFT is legit.  Alex Smith has always done this crap.  He’s sneaky good.  That defense can keep them in games and they can pull out surprises.  

WFT just managed the WTF!

Smith is good enough to win games with that legit defense. But NY are probably sightly better. 

Do they play each other again?

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

WFT just managed the WTF!

Smith is good enough to win games with that legit defense. But NY are probably sightly better. 

Do they play each other again?

Nope. NYG swept them.

I'm not so sure about Pitt at this point. They have zero chance of beating the Chiefs, but I'm thinking they might even be one and done. They look very one dimensional on offense. 

3 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

I'm not so sure about Pitt at this point. They have zero chance of beating the Chiefs, but I'm thinking they might even be one and done. They look very one dimensional on offense. 

They seem to have zero run game....

7 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Agreed.  They were the worst 11-0 team I can ever remember, and they look to be regressing each and every week.  They have had multiple Agholor-like drops the last few weeks from the receivers.  

On 12/8/2020 at 12:59 PM, BKLYNYG said:

The last thing the Steelers want is to drop to the #2 seed while watching a team like Baltimore snag the #7 seed. 

Archived