Why All The Negativity?

BGDutchNorris

22 minutes ago, BGDutchNorris said:

Makes me feel like people are suffering and coming back for more every week. If you don’t like how they have been playing, do like me and watch other games or other tv. Way better football being played right now you don’t have to watch they will tell you the score later. 

You sound like a bandwagon fan

2 hours ago, BGDutchNorris said:

Makes me feel like people are suffering and coming back for more every week. If you don’t like how they have been playing, do like me and watch other games or other tv. Way better football being played right now you don’t have to watch they will tell you the score later. 

Watch another team while the eagles are on? WHAT?! I didn't even know that was an option! 

Still, I think I will stick with my birds good or bad. I dont need to change the station on the tv; the only adjustment I may need is the ratio of alcohol in my cocktail, E-A-G-L-E-S!

4 hours ago, Perforator said:

You sound like a bandwagon fan

Been a fan my whole life watch ya mouth. Doesn’t mean I’m legally forced to watch trash, uninteresting football. 

2 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

Watch another team while the eagles are on? WHAT?! I didn't even know that was an option! 

Still, I think I will stick with my birds good or bad. I dont need to change the station on the tv; the only adjustment I may need is the ratio of alcohol in my cocktail, E-A-G-L-E-S!

I can take bad. I can’t do dreadful and uninteresting. This team has not only been bad but BORING too. Like someone in pain as they get their teeth pulled. But I don’t feel like this team is worth jumping ship on because of this one bad year. But plenty of our own fans swear we’re just dead no matter what. Win out is bad because then nobody gets fired. A high draft pick is bad because you don’t trust the people drafting and you don’t trust that we’ll find someone who can. That’s defeatist and I can’t stand it. 

The whole point of the thread is that if you feel we can get better then ME TOO. But if you feel like this team is doomed to hell for the next 5-10 years then you sound like you’re signing up for some punishment. 

1 hour ago, BGDutchNorris said:

The whole point of the thread is that if you feel we can get better then ME TOO. But if you feel like this team is doomed to hell for the next 5-10 years then you sound like you’re signing up for some punishment. 

I'm here for the punishment. 

I don't care. 

Thick and thin. 

And if I ever get to see another Super Bowl victory, or any other victories this season or any other season for that matter, I'll have the privilege of knowing I never wavered. 

• Like 2

On 12/8/2020 at 4:12 PM, BGDutchNorris said:

Let the media and fair weather fans tell it, us Eagles fans should just stop watching. The whole team is doomed for the next few years and nobody has any idea on how to fix it and those that do have no say so. So defeatist everyone is. 

Do you really feel there’s little to no chance of improvement? If so, why would you keep watching? 

Actually we do have an idea on where to start to fix it. The main problems are easily identifiable.. Howie Roseman. Then the Coaching staff. 

23 hours ago, Toty said:

I thought we had a top 8 team

Even with the injuries? 

That would've been really surprising. 

On 12/8/2020 at 11:27 PM, hputenis said:

What front office stuff?  He always seemed to be a magician with the cap, but I think his backloading and signing older players has finally backfired.  As for Doug.......are you saying you want him to be in charge of drafting players too?  Before they start handing Doug more responsibilities, maybe he should stop play calling and focus on actually coaching his team.  

I believe coaches should have a general say in the players they want, whether it's via draft, FA, re-signing current players, etc. Should they do it by themselves? No, but definitely should have input.