Beating the Cowboys

Beat the Cowboys, draft position means nothing this week  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Beat Dallas

I’m looking at it like this, either our draft is helped out, or we get our first season sweep of Dallas since 2011. 

• Like 5

I wanted them to get a top 5 pick. But beating the Cowboys always outweighs it. 

Beat Dallas!!

• Like 3

I want a higher draft pick. I expect Skins or Giants to win the division. I'll cheer when we score and will not be happy if they score but if we end up losing then I'll just 🤷‍♂️

Throwing this year in the trash

2020dumpo.thumb.png.af467097b6ce039617f646fafe5e1b7c.png

• Like 2

Honestly it's a win win situation.  If the game is meaningless... beating them bc they are the Cows, losing better draft spot.

I actually don't hate the cowboys as much as most. That being said I always want the eagles to win no matter what

5 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I’m looking at it like this, either our draft is helped out, or we get our first season sweep of Dallas since 2011. 

Yea we jus need to sweep when it actually matters. 2011 ended up not mattering cuz we were eliminated by the time our game kicked off that day. Damn jets 

Eagle fans rule number one: ALWAYS beat dallas. It is a MUST that you accept this particular rivalry and you accept the hating of the cowgirls. This is the unwritten rule that most Eagles fans abide by......

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

Eagle fans rule number one: ALWAYS beat dallas. It is a MUST that you accept this particular rivalry and you accept the hating of the cowgirls. This is the unwritten rule that most Eagles fans abide by......

Thank you.  The younger generation does not appear to understand this.

I want the higher draft pick but F Dallas. You never ever choose to cheer for a loss to Dallas. One of the reasons I wanted them to lose to NO was so that winning this game didn’t hurt as much. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Has it really been that long? Hell yea beat them 

As an eagles fan, you MUST ALWAYS root for dallas to lose......ALWAYS, regardless of situation, circumstance or consequences. F--- the cowpies.....

• Like 1

I don’t even care about draft position anymore. I’m convinced Howie’s gonna flub it up regardless of the spot. Just go out there play hard and try to win. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

I want the higher draft pick but F Dallas. You never ever choose to cheer for a loss to Dallas. One of the reasons I wanted them to lose to NO was so that winning this game didn’t hurt as much. 

Howie could have a top three pick and I still think he’s going to overthink it and mess it all up.

I don't agree with it but I can see how some fans want better draft position (aka the team to lose, Smh).

But if you're actually rooting for Dallas to beat the Eagles this week, turn in your Eagles jersey or anything else related to the Eagles because quite simply, you're not an Eagles fan.  Sorry, not sorry. 

:lol:

:Eagle_smiley::Eagle_smiley::Eagle_smiley:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Has it really been that long? Hell yea beat them 

Sadly yes. 2011 was our last sweep of Dallas. 

4 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Sadly yes. 2011 was our last sweep of Dallas. 

Like it wouldn't of been a sweep if we needed that last game in 2017. People are mentally ill. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Like it wouldn't of been a sweep if we needed that last game in 2017. People are mentally ill. 

No doubt we’d have beaten them if we had to. 

Winning this game accomplishes nothing.  In the immortal words of Eagles legend Ricky Watters...

FOR WHO??  FOR WHAT???

10 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

No doubt we’d have beaten them if we had to. 

So why complain that we didn't sweep then since 2011? Seems like people are more interested in beating a team when it means nothing then actually being a good team sometimes. Just like the jack asses that thought it was so cool when akers trashed talked the cowboys when we took Goedert