Nate Sudfeld MUST start next week (week 17)

gameshowfan91

16 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

He beat Dnucci, barely lol

Did he win? Did Hurts? Oh and when is winning by 14 "barely"? Hurts played bad past night. No escaping that. 

I don't normally pull for the Eagles to lose but we will have a top 5 pick if they do so find Clayton Thorsen, pull all the starters and play all the rookies and backups.

2 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Did he win? Did Hurts? Oh and when is winning by 14 "barely"? Hurts played bad past night. No escaping that. 

what's wentz done after that other not the moving the ball in the first half of every game and barely scoring 7 points? lose more games, wont throw to an open receiver, take a sack instead of throwing the ball away, but that's ok with you because he's wentz and your favorite personal player.

you are saying hurts cant struggle, he has to play like brady to save this team? save them from what? if we made playoffs the odds of winning are very bad and the defense is trainwreck and so is the offense accept hurts which he score more points in the first half then wentz has every done despite doug's bad playcalling.

your are not an eagles fan, you are a wentz fan.

2 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Wentz also beat Dallas. Did Hurts?

No doubt in my mind that the Eagles win yesterday if Dalton doesn't play and they would have lost the first game if Dalton played.

28 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

Lmao wentz couldn't out perform DiNucci, stop it.

Did he win or not? Simple question. By 14 I believe. 

5 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Did he win or not? Simple question. By 14 I believe. 

you're pathetic🤣 

Probably sat there touching yourself watching us lose with Hurts at qb.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

There's nothing to play for and a loss keeps Cowboys out of Playoffs. Plus Hurts gets punished in a way.

:huh: 

14 hours ago, Br3 said:

Pretty hard to lose to Haskins that kid sucks 

We did week 1.  

Doubt if they will play Sudfeld.  The real question is which QB to start on the last game?  If they want to showcase Wentz for trade value, he would get the start.  If they want to see more of Hurts in different situations, he will get the call.

6 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

It's almost like you are happy about it. It's almost like you want him to be a poor player. Hurts looks 5x better than Wentz behind the same oline with the same weapons. Hurts (A rookie on the road IN DALLAS in his 3rd game) bad play STILL looked better than our 100 million dollar Vet QB. No escaping that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Penn7980 said:

Doubt if they will play Sudfeld.  The real question is which QB to start on the last game?  If they want to showcase Wentz for trade value, he would get the start.  If they want to see more of Hurts in different situations, he will get the call.

Doug already announced Hurts will start next weekend.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/12/28/doug-pederson-officially-names-jalen-hurts-starter-for-season-finale/

15 hours ago, Portyansky said:

We MUST lose the next game. Dallas gets booted, we get at least the trade away our 5th overall pick.

FYP

22 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

There's nothing to play for and a loss keeps Cowboys out of Playoffs. Plus Hurts gets punished in a way.

This is the RIGHT thing to do, so the Eagles will play Hurts. And Hurts will get hurt. That's some dumb shi* right there.

4 hours ago, time2rock said:

This organization is full of idiots. Hurts should definitely NOT start. I guess this is why this organization is a laughing stock.

13 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Wentz also beat Dallas. Did Hurts?

With a guy who shouldn't even be in the league.  If Daulton played, the Eagles would have lost. 

3 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

This organization is full of idiots. Hurts should definitely NOT start. I guess this is why this organization is a laughing stock.

Why not?

9 hours ago, MeccaDon123 said:

It's almost like you are happy about it. It's almost like you want him to be a poor player. Hurts looks 5x better than Wentz behind the same oline with the same weapons. Hurts (A rookie on the road IN DALLAS in his 3rd game) bad play STILL looked better than our 100 million dollar Vet QB. No escaping that.

Of course she's happy about it. She has been crapping all over Hurts since he was starting.

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

Think Carson would dial up 60 pass plays ??

I would hope so. Give him a taste of his own medicine

I like where your head is at because Sudfeld starting means automatic loss. But the eagles cannot do that. They must give Hurts a solid look and make a tough decision in the draft. 

All joking aside, I would not rule out the eagles selecting Fields (if he fell). 

11 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

I don't get why you wouldn't want Hurts to start.  The more experience he gets at this early point in his career, the better.  

• Like 2