Brody

4 hours ago, Jeep_man said:

Image result for Randall cunningham smiling

Not for nothing but he was one of my favorite quarterbacks of all time. He had his flaws but he could score from anywhere at anytime and was electric.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, greend said:

Not for nothing but he was one of my favorite quarterbacks of all time. He had his flaws but he could score from anywhere at anytime and was electric.

Randall was the reason why it all began for me with the Eagles decades ago, if only he had proper coaching :sad:

• Like 1

I have a friend originally from Virginia so WTF team territory (yes I know how I spelled that).  He wasn't into that team and his parents weren't football fans.  He started out more as an NFL fan than any particular team.  But he really got into Randall because of his exciting play and also the great defenses and he was hooked, and was a fan ever since.

34 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I have a friend originally from Virginia so WTF team territory (yes I know how I spelled that).  He wasn't into that team and his parents weren't football fans.  He started out more as an NFL fan than any particular team.  But he really got into Randall because of his exciting play and also the great defenses and he was hooked, and was a fan ever since.

He was basically blackballed in ‘96, then with the Vikings in ‘98 just like Jeff George one year he had a great season.  That Philly defense gets the credit, and Buddy will always be loved in Philly, but when you think of Kelly green, there’s one dude who wore it best and that was Randall.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Brody mustve seen JaMar Chase's pro day, he ran a 4.3 Forty and blew it up... Damn he is not going to be an Eagle 😞

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jeep_man said:

Brody mustve seen JaMar Chase's pro day, he ran a 4.3 Forty and blew it up... Damn he is not going to be an Eagle 😞

And neither will Brody. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, time2rock said:

And neither will Brody. 

Put me in coach!

DDC4210C-9A6F-4618-8601-4375FD138900.thumb.jpeg.0e81b9f925ea02f027ea65e761759b8b.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Can this thread make it to page 14 before Howie Trades down from Pick 12 to 20 ?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Put me in coach!

DDC4210C-9A6F-4618-8601-4375FD138900.thumb.jpeg.0e81b9f925ea02f027ea65e761759b8b.jpeg

The wisdom brody possesses in those chin hairs is off the charts!

• Haha 1

On 2/15/2021 at 5:53 PM, The Blackfish said:

He was basically blackballed in ‘96, then with the Vikings in ‘98 just like Jeff George one year he had a great season.  That Philly defense gets the credit, and Buddy will always be loved in Philly, but when you think of Kelly green, there’s one dude who wore it best and that was Randall.  

Randall does not get nearly enough credit for the way he changed the NFL.  He was the multidimensional QB way before that concept really even existed in the NFL.  He belongs in the hall of fame because of how he changed the way this game was played.

Also, Randall Cunningham is a senior pastor at a church in Vegas!!

https://www.remnantministries.net/our-pastors/

You can hear him preach here: 

I really want to go to church rocking a throwback #12 jersey.  

7 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Randall does not get nearly enough credit for the way he changed the NFL.  He was the multidimensional QB way before that concept really even existed in the NFL.  He belongs in the hall of fame because of how he changed the way this game was played.

Also, Randall Cunningham is a senior pastor at a church in Vegas!!

https://www.remnantministries.net/our-pastors/

You can hear him preach here: 

I really want to go to church rocking a throwback #12 jersey.