Brody

Now that the season is essentially over for the Eagles, we have the opportunity to see that every part of the team depends on the other. Without an offensive line, we no longer have an efficient quarterback. Without a defense we basically don't have a team at all. I know it is easy to blame everything on the one that handles the ball the most, which is the quarterback. I think todays game is a good example. I wouldn't be afraid to put my money on either one of them because we have 2 excellent players at that position, assuming we have reasonably good offensive line and the same goes for the defense. I think the Eagles should be concentrating on the latter and putting together an offensive line that can at least hold back a good High School team. And the same goes for the defense. I think we should take the pressure off the quarterbacks and focus on the rest of the team. I became an Eagles fan since I was wearing the Eagle on my US Army uniform in 1970. Along with the US flag. So I will remain a dedicated fan no matter what. We may have lost the the battle this year but with some reinforcements we can still win the war. Go Eagles!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So are we drafting some dude named Brody to play QB? :unsure:

• Haha 1

While your words have wisdom Brody, no one will listen to you Brody, Wentz has been labeled the problem by idiots Brody, and the rest of us already knew this Brody.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Ippigles likes talking in the 3rd person, Ipiggles is not threatened by Brody's sexuality"

"Ipiggles is getting angry"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Brody said:

Brody

Brody, it is going to be a long off season Brody, especially with bro's like Brody making Brody type threads that will get dumped into R&R, Brody.

3 hours ago, Ipiggles said:

"Ippigles likes talking in the 3rd person, Ipiggles is not threatened by Brody's sexuality"

"Ipiggles is getting angry"

Everyone lol # Auburn | Page 2 | SECRant.com

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

In after the title change 

damn it.  I always mess the good stuff

wts i would have no problem drafting all defense 

• Like 1

Title change? Boo!

That's not a move our Brody would make. Come on Brody, change it back. Do it for the Brodes. Be the brodiest. 

• Haha 3

On 12/27/2020 at 10:03 PM, Brody said:

I became an Eagles fan since I was wearing the Eagle on my US Army uniform in 1970. 

Thank you for your service to this great nation of ours!!  :worthy:

Regarding the OL, it is hard to get a feel for exactly what we have when we rotate the starting lineup every game (we set an NFL record this year for the most number of lineups in a season).  And when you lose 1-2 starting OL that is hard to overcome ... when you lose 4 of 5 and some of your top reserves, not many teams are going to find success under those conditions.  

Geend, This is my first time for me on any kind of social media or forums in my life. Seems I made a mistake on title and put my own name in. Sorry about that. A learning experience well taken.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Brody said:

Geend, This is my first time for me on any kind of social media or forums in my life. Seems I made a mistake on title and put my own name in. Sorry about that. A learning experience well taken.

It's all good man, everyone's just having fun with it.  We want to hear more from the Brodester!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Brody said:

Tell us a little about yourself Brody, how long have you been an Eagles fan.

2 hours ago, Brody said:

Nooo- Leave the title- we love it. Dude, you are a hit here. Enjoy the good natured joking... it means you are welcome here. Welcome aboard the board. 😀

• Like 1