Picture this: impact of Reagor on offense

ManchesterEagle

56 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Yes he has speed but his knocks are not tracking the ball well and drops. Sound familiar?

He looks fine tracking the ball to me. And the drops he made were mostly him running first on screens...easily fixed.

14 minutes ago, Diehard said:

Did we get the first?

Yup - 8 yard completion to Goedert, plus add on an extra 15 for a late hit on Wentz by Randy Gregory.

2 hours ago, The Norseman said:

I love this mental imagery.  I just hope we're not down 40 points at this point in the game.  Their offense got a BIG boost last night. 

The Dallas media is actually pissed they took him. The D needed help, so did the O-Line. Sure Prescott has a lot of weapons, but that’s rarely the way to win in the NFL. He still has to go through his progressions - can’t throw to everybody and a lot of mouths to feed.

I’m personally glad they didn’t take Chaisson- that guy’s a beast.

1 hour ago, YubaEagle said:

Where are you hearing this?

He’s making sheet up. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The Eagles Cowboys games could become real shoot outs this year actually! Lots of potential on both offenses.

The boys will have to air it out against our robust run defense. Zeke is damn good, but every back needs a good OLine especially against the birds. "Shootout" is potentially the most apropos terminology you could have chosen to describe Eagles v Cowboys. Well done sir!

8 hours ago, ManchesterEagle said:

It’s 3rd and 4 against the Cowboys.

Sanders is in the backfield, Goedert is at TE. Ertz is split out wide in the X position. Jackson is in the Z with Reagor in the slot.

Wentz, takes the snap - playaction! Fake to Sanders who starts a wheel route. Ertz is running a slant, Goedert a crossing route. Jackson is on a fly route with Reagor running a deep post.

The Cowboys don’t have Byron Jones anymore....

To bad we are down by 21 because our Secondary can't stop their stable of stud WR's

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

And how do they pay all these skilled position studs?

They have no depth outside of WR. That's how

37 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

He’s making sheet up. 

So PFF is making it up? Cause that's where I read it. On their draft guide.

1 hour ago, YubaEagle said:

Where are you hearing this?

PFF

2 hours ago, ManchesterEagle said:

The Dallas media is actually pissed they took him. The D needed help, so did the O-Line. Sure Prescott has a lot of weapons, but that’s rarely the way to win in the NFL. He still has to go through his progressions - can’t throw to everybody and a lot of mouths to feed.

I’m personally glad they didn’t take Chaisson- that guy’s a beast.

Yeah I was kinda halfway hoping he'd fall to us...

7 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

Then imagine Cooper, Gallup, Lamb and Zeke ripping us a new one over and over again from multiple routes the rest of the game. Until Reagor learns more then a go and stop route its predictable. Will the Eagles throw more routes at him? Of course but like Whiteside you cant just hope for the best. 

Now imagine this- 3rd and 4 and the Eagles have DJax on a go, Jefferson a pure route runner on a mid cross, Sanders on a up and out, and Duvernay who is just as fast and better hands on that post route. 

Point is there are still nice speed WRs on the board and will be into the 3rd. There was only 4 pure route runners with a big route tree and one was there for the taking and we passed. Only one left in Pittman. 

Let me go you're butt hurt about the overhyped Lamb right? I'm glad we didn't get Lamb. You guys are gonna eat so much crow when the season starts and Reagor is ballin out. I can't wait to bump the Reagor hate posts 

5 hours ago, time2rock said:

Personally I’m just disappointed that Lamb got so close and Dallas snapped him up.  I had just said to my wife just before their pick to watch Howie move up for him.  But obviously takes two to tango ... perhaps he tried and the teams he was trying to deal with were unwilling to trade down.  My biggest concern with Reagor is his hands.  Some attribute that to poor QB play.  Time will tell.  

I'm glad we didn't get Lamb. He reminds me of Roy Williams coming out of Texas several years ago. 

28 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

Let me go you're butt hurt about the overhyped Lamb right? I'm glad we didn't get Lamb. You guys are gonna eat so much crow when the season starts and Reagor is ballin out. I can't wait to bump the Reagor hate posts 

Actually no. If u read all my posts, I think Reagor is fine, I just felt we could have moved back for him and got him later. 

I just find it funny how people are tring to turn it around trying to make it sound like Lamb was a bust and the cowboys didnt improve. We have to be honest and realistic that on paper, the Cowboys made out big time. Yes nothing is certain and only future years will tell the truth but we can't just make it sound like we jumped way ahead of the Cowboys with Reagor and the Cowboys are a worst team now drafting Lamb. yes some are saying that which is laughable. 

1 minute ago, DeathByEagle said:

Actually no. If u read all my posts, I think Reagor is fine, I just felt we could have moved back for him and got him later. 

I just find it funny how people are tring to turn it around trying to make it sound like Lamb was a bust and the cowboys didnt improve. We have to be honest and realistic that on paper, the Cowboys made out big time. Yes nothing is certain and only future years will tell the truth but we can't just make it sound like we jumped way ahead of the Cowboys with Reagor and the Cowboys are a worst team now drafting Lamb. yes some are saying that which is laughable. 

When you're on the clock and you're man is available you have to take him. I personally wanted Judy, Ruggs, then Reagor. Was never too impressed with Lamb or Jefferson. Living in Texas which is a Big 12 and SEC state I watched plenty of OU games and obviously LSU. Hurts was the #1 threat for OU by far. Jefferson wasn't even the best WR on his team imho. Lamb just didn't appeal to me. Maybe I'm wrong about Lamb but I doubt it so we'll see. I wasn't upset and actually kinda smiled when he was picked before us and relieved that we took Reagor over Jefferson. Just like you find it funny, I find it funny that people saying we're hating on Lamb and downplaying it just because who drafted him. 

2 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

When you're on the clock and you're man is available you have to take him. I personally wanted Judy, Ruggs, then Reagor. Was never too impressed with Lamb or Jefferson. Living in Texas which is a Big 12 and SEC state I watched plenty of OU games and obviously LSU. Hurts was the #1 threat for OU by far. Jefferson wasn't even the best WR on his team imho. Lamb just didn't appeal to me. Maybe I'm wrong about Lamb but I doubt it so we'll see. I wasn't upset and actually kinda smiled when he was picked before us and relieved that we took Reagor over Jefferson. Just like you find it funny, I find it funny that people saying we're hating on Lamb and downplaying it just because who drafted him. 

I can show u posts that people are actually saying Lamb was a horrible pick for cowboys and they are a worse team for it, lol. So it is out there which i think anyone who is realistic can say that is a really bad statement to make without any games played.

Yes everyone will have a diff view on who they like more, who they dont like but I think we can agree the overall view nation wide was lamb was a beast and a gift to the Cowboys at 17. I never expected us really to get a shot at Lamb so yes I was upset Cowboys landed him but never really thought we would so it is what it is. So my view is that of a football guy, not with my heart one way or the other. 

the good part is we will get plenty of them games in person to see who really made out in the first round. there is no doubt the NFL will remind us every Dallas game the comparison of Wentz vs Dak and Lamb vs Reagor. We just have to pray we win that match up in the end. 

7 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

I can show u posts that people are actually saying Lamb was a horrible pick for cowboys and they are a worse team for it, lol. So it is out there which i think anyone who is realistic can say that is a really bad statement to make without any games played.

Yes everyone will have a diff view on who they like more, who they dont like but I think we can agree the overall view nation wide was lamb was a beast and a gift to the Cowboys at 17. I never expected us really to get a shot at Lamb so yes I was upset Cowboys landed him but never really thought we would so it is what it is. So my view is that of a football guy, not with my heart one way or the other. 

the good part is we will get plenty of them games in person to see who really made out in the first round. there is no doubt the NFL will remind us every Dallas game the comparison of Wentz vs Dak and Lamb vs Reagor. We just have to pray we win that match up in the end. 

Reagor fits what we need here and just by looking at both team's offense, Reagor has a far better chance to succeed here knowing what we really needed last year. Lamb is still behind Cooper and Gallop

1 hour ago, Heavywchamp said:

I'm glad we didn't get Lamb. He reminds me of Roy Williams coming out of Texas several years ago. 

Can only hope he becomes the next Roy Williams now that he is a Cowboy.  🙂

5 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

They have no depth outside of WR. That's how

Depth is cheap compared to trying to pay 2 elite wrs, and elite rb, and a wannabe elite qb.  

7 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Yes he has speed but his knocks are not tracking the ball well and drops. Sound familiar?

Source?