F McNabb. T.O. interview...

Captain F

4 minutes ago, What The F said:

Seems to come out every year

• Haha 3

Out by our most trusted source who didn't see anything first hand, but heard this stuff ...

I'm glad I don't need attention as bad as Owens does. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

That is a hell of a grudge 

Every year it gets more pathetic

• Like 4

For people to be upset about this in today’s age is just laughable. These two are pure comedy at this point and for them to keep throwing jabs after all these years is pure entertainment. Who gives a crap at this point? It’s all so old and overblown I just grab my bag of popcorn and let em go at it. It won’t change anything or make a difference. Just sit back and enjoy the show because it’s so pathetic it’s great. It’s 2020, we all need this to laugh about at this point. Please don’t take what they say to heart. You should be over it. TO gonna TO ever since McNabb got those DUIs. He will never let it go, it’s all for fun. At this point they’re best friends talking ish to each other so enjoy and don’t take it personal

• Like 2

1 hour ago, What The F said:

Finally comes out that McNabb was out drinking the night before the SB.

So says TO ... who you know, is most trustworthy.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, time2rock said:

So says TO ... who you know, is most trustworthy.  

If that were the only piece of evidence, I might be inclined to agree, but we know McNabb twice post retirement has gotten DUIs. And I personally find it interesting that an event with a sheet load of cameras like the Super Bowl has no footage of McNabb actually puking, but other teammates have stated he was dry heaving in the huddle. 

It just doesn’t seem far fetched. 

McNabb is far from a saint. That being said, TO's constant need for attention probably goes to the lengths of some sort of mental disorder. It's almost as if every couple of years he says something new about McNabb just to get himself headlines. It's really FN pathetic.

2 hours ago, T-1000 said:

McNabb is far from a saint. That being said, TO's constant need for attention probably goes to the lengths of some sort of mental disorder. It's almost as if every couple of years he says something new about McNabb just to get himself headlines. It's really FN pathetic.

TO's a narcissist. It's ok now though because 75 million voted to reelect one so it should be more acceptable these days ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If sheep didnt feed the trolls, they would go away. Dead topic here and in social media. Who really cares anymore about TO and McNabb now. 

If TO really wants to get on McNabbs nerves, just send him a picture of Owens Bust in the NFL Hall of Fame with a Smile emoji sticking his tough out. 

Looking forward to the exhibition boxing match between broke TO and broke McNabb 10 years from now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Looking forward to the exhibition boxing match between broke TO and broke McNabb 10 years from now.

Ten years from now, McNab will be like an even larger Butterbean, but his permanent drunken state will enable him to withstand any barrage.

TO will be dancing around and eventually wear himself out after 10 rounds.   The fight will be declared a draw, so they can sell the rematch in 3D Imax.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Here, T.O. It's called a mirror. Hold it up to your face and take a long, hard look. 

He might fall in love.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Snoop Dogg on the commentary?

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

4s5i7t.jpg

4s5ifu.jpg

1396560549_mcnabbdancegif.gif.863b935438f10fca9b36a6418227a68f.gif

They wonder why we don't care for mcnabb with sheet like this lol. What QB have you ever seen act like this?