F McNabb. T.O. interview...

Captain F

5 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

If sheep didnt feed the trolls, they would go away. Dead topic here and in social media. Who really cares anymore about TO and McNabb now. 

If TO really wants to get on McNabbs nerves, just send him a picture of Owens Bust in the NFL Hall of Fame with a Smile emoji sticking his tough out. 

:roll:

20 hours ago, time2rock said:

So says TO ... who you know, is most trustworthy.  

I believe TO. I can understand his grudge. Dude played amazing coming back from an injury and IF don was hungover it doesn't surprise me TO has a grudge as that was his only shot at the SB. Meanwhile his alcoholic qb had other priorities the night before. Cant deny TO gives it his all, regardless of what a dbag he can be.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EagleMatt said:

I believe TO. I can understand his grudge. Dude played amazing coming back from an injury and IF don was hungover it doesn't surprise me TO has a grudge as that was his only shot at the SB. Meanwhile his alcoholic qb had other priorities the night before. Cant deny TO gives it his all, regardless of what a dbag he can be.

And that is why the locker room was divided. They knew TO busted his ass

• Like 1

2 hours ago, devpool said:

F T.O. too. Can't spell tool without T.O.

Or the ool from devpool. 

:lol:

RdKjAkFTNZkWUGyRXF.gif

• Haha 2

On 12/31/2020 at 3:19 AM, time2rock said:

So says TO ... who you know, is most trustworthy.  

On 12/31/2020 at 7:52 AM, judunno said:

TO's a narcissist. It's ok now though because 75 million voted to reelect one so it should be more acceptable these days ;)

Yeah I’m not buying this at all. It would have come out by now. QB of a Super Bowl team out for drinks the night before Super Bowl on a Saturday night? Someone would have picked up on it.

If Mcnabb did have a drinking problem, then he’s far more likely to have had a drink in his hotel room.

21 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Yeah I’m not buying this at all. It would have come out by now. QB of a Super Bowl team out for drinks the night before Super Bowl on a Saturday night? Someone would have picked up on it.

If Mcnabb did have a drinking problem, then he’s far more likely to have had a drink in his hotel room.

This has actually been rumored for many many years. Owens is just the first to corroborate the story openly. First I can recall at least, but the story itself wasn’t new when Owens said it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

This has actually been rumored for many many years. Owens is just the first to corroborate the story openly. First I can recall at least, but the story itself wasn’t new when Owens said it. 

It's pretty pathetic that he feels the need to do so 16 years later.  If he wants to act like a real man, just let it die already.  

9 minutes ago, time2rock said:

It's pretty pathetic that he feels the need to do so 16 years later.  If he wants to act like a real man, just let it die already.  

He won't, Philly treated him like a god that first year. TO needs to continue to keep that relationship going by making it look like that everything that happened was because of McNabb. 

As everyone knows.... I blame McNabb

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Was he asked or did he volunteer the info? If asked, then I don’t care much. If he just blurted it out, I would agree. 

23 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They wonder why we don't care for mcnabb with sheet like this lol. What QB have you ever seen act like this? 

Haskins. 

On 12/31/2020 at 1:24 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

They wonder why we don't care for mcnabb with sheet like this lol. What QB have you ever seen act like this? 

Drew Stanton dancing down the sidelines? Drew Locke dancing and singing to Jeezy? Dak Prescott doing his warmup dance? Brett Favre wearing sunglasses and flip flops on the sideline at a game? How about any of the crap Jim McMahon did on the sidelines when he was with the Bears to get attention? Or what about a benched Jeff George getting in a screaming match with June Jones on the sideline on prime time because our birds were beating them decisively? I can go on if you like...

There’s absolutely ZERO reason why McNabb dancing on the sideline in the waning moments of a game we locked up and won should piss you off. 

And F Terrell Owens in is wrinkled, rubber a-hole. I swear to Fing Christ if I ever meet him in real life that I will spit in his face and slap that Fing Sh!t-sipper as hard as I can. 

• Sad 1

Instead of taking sides, has anyone ever considered that both Mcnabb and TO screwed up that relationship and that team?

• Like 2

I just they have one of those celebrity fights for charity and just get this over with. Owens has played for three different teams since this. Let it go.

14 hours ago, wyote said:

I don't know who's right but I know how much difference it makes. 

It would’ve made no difference. The Eagles were losing that game, because the Pats were cheating. Besides even if McNabb was drinking all night there’s no way he’d still be hungover by game time and if he were he would’ve been dehydrated and puking all game. 

32 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Instead of taking sides, has anyone ever considered that both Mcnabb and TO screwed up that relationship and that team?

Agreed and Reid stood by and did nothing to fix the situation. Owens is most at fault though. He’s the dope who signed that terrible contract.