Andy’s second Super Bowl train

Seventy_Yard_FG

52 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Little late for that

If Wentz plans to stay in the league he's going to have to perform better than he did this season. Whether in Philly or elsewhere he still needs to fix his issues.

On 1/3/2021 at 4:36 PM, Madriver said:

They only lost to kc by 3 and that was with many of their top weapons out. Like I say, --if---they are healthy,  and that's a question at this point, I think they can take KC.

The Bills might get lucky, and for a while the Raiders looked good yeah, but KC is looking pretty unstoppable right at the moment. 

What shocks me is how far the falloff is after say, the Bills and the Steelers in the AFC, then the Pack and the Saints in the NFC. Teams in general really, really suck this year.

The NFL sucks in general. Lack of offseason, not much contact in practice.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Britt Reid, chiefs OLB coach and Andy Reid’s son, involved in multi vehicle accident which critically injured 5 year old.  Alcohol suspected.

Reid will not travel with team to Tampa

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kshb.com/sports/road-to-repeat/chiefs-assistant-coach-hurt-in-i-435-crash-that-injured-2-children-1-severely%3f_amp=true

Andys gets a chance to beat the Bucs and Brady at the same time. He's gotta want this one real bad. 

2 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Andys gets a chance to beat the Bucs and Brady at the same time. He's gotta want this one real bad. 

Hmmm I'll be nice and say nothing lol

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Should we open a new thread?

Na we can cheer on Andy in here

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Should we open a new thread?

Yes!!

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

Na we can cheer on Andy in here

No

On 1/2/2021 at 2:02 PM, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

Jump on here

Can’t support the players and team we have, but jumping on another teams train.  Fugazi.

On 1/2/2021 at 2:02 PM, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

17 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Anthem sucks

Worst anthem and halftime show I've ever seen. Just horrendous. Do singers know how to sing anymore?

Book is out on beating the Chiefs: just make sure their O-line is banged up and go after Mahomes LOL.

But seriously, Tampa did an incredible job shutting down the scariest offense we've seen in  years. Bracket Hill every single play and make them try to beat you over the middle with their old ass TE. Sticky coverage in the redzone. Hit Mahomes enough that he starts seeing ghosts. 

I hope we have the personnel to try this when we play them in 22. That team runs through Hill as much or maybe more than Mahomes.

Whew!

Fortunately, another Reid Special...

Don't want to see Reid lead the Chiefs in to a Dynasty and as long as he's in charge of things over there, we can continue to count on him handing a Brady-lead team a Lombardi.

49-QB dropbacks

12-non-QB runs of the ball

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/8/2021 at 12:33 PM, tech_bonus said:

Whew!

Fortunately, another Reid Special...

Don't want to see Reid lead the Chiefs in to a Dynasty and as long as he's in charge of things over there, we can continue to count on him handing a Brady-lead team a Lombardi.

49-QB dropbacks

12-non-QB runs of the ball

I like to think most of us have heard about the Le'veon Bell/Andy Reid drama mini series by now.

I just have one question. Does Le'veon lurk here?

Some 4 months after I made the quoted comment, we have a former Chiefs RUNNING BACK (albeit, who was little used over the 2020 regular season by the team) making the most damning public comments I've personally ever heard directed at one Andy Reid.

And yes, this is allegedly over a comment that Reid supposedly made to Bell...

Hmmm......

Bills or Titans please. I hate the ukn Packers.