Week 17 Open Discussion.

EagleJoe8

Hmmm no clear recovery.....reminds me of the same thing when the Iggles recovered a Cowboys fumble on the opening kickoff a year or two back.

1 minute ago, TheCorpseGroom said:

No clear recovery

Maybe not but the call that the giants player was down wasn’t a good call and one of the refs signalled it Dallas ball.

I think Patterson was inbounds a split second before going out. Should Bears ball at the 1. They got a break.

I think they're going to stick with the call on the field.

Just now, pisceschica said:

what a clown..how is that a kickoff out of bounds :unsure:

If the player does establish himself OoB first, and touches the ball, then the KO is ruled OoB and is placed at the 40.

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I think they're going to stick with the call on the field.

If the player does establish himself OoB first, and touches the ball, then the KO is ruled OoB and is placed at the 40.

sooo risky tho

Just now, pisceschica said:

sooo risky tho

I've seen 2 highlight clips of Packers players doing it, but both times, he was clearly OoB first before touching the ball.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I've seen 2 highlight clips of Packers players doing it, but both times, he was clearly OoB first before touching the ball.

I think I’ve seen the same clip and yeah he was clearly out of bounds. The bears player wasn’t as decisive.

Just now, EaglesIreland said:

I think I’ve seen the same clip and yeah he was clearly out of bounds. The bears player wasn’t as decisive.

I agree, I thought he touched it a split second before going out, but I can't kill them for sticking with the call on the field.

Archived