Draft Position

Columbus Eagle

Based on what I’m seeing, if we lose, we pick 5th; if we win we pick anywhere 7 and 9. Am I correct? With Dallas losing today (hell yeah), I’m starting want a win tonight against the WFT. I don’t like losing draft position, but I hate losing more. Go Eagles!! 

Edit: If the Texans end up winning, then I’m back on the bandwagon for a Loss tonight. 

7 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

Based on what I’m seeing, if we lose, we pick 5th; if we win we pick anywhere 7 and 9. Am I correct? With Dallas losing today (hell yeah), I’m starting want a win tonight against the WFT. I don’t like losing draft position, but I hate losing more. Go Eagles!! 

Edit: If the Texans end up winning, then I’m back on the bandwagon for a Loss tonight. 

Highly doubt the Texans win. 

11 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Highly doubt the Texans win. 

I agree, but they just scored when I wrote the original post so my hopes were slightly lifted. 

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

I agree, but they just scored when I wrote the original post so my hopes were slightly lifted. 

I think you just need to prepare yourself to root for a win, besides Howie’s the one making the picks anyways. You know he’s gonna screw it up regardless of the position. 

With our luck, if the Texans complete the miracle the Eagles will win tonight lol

• Like 1

Did I miss something, are we not at 6 right now? Does an Eagles loss bump us to 5th via tiebreaker or something?

With a Texans upset and Eagles loss we are definitely in the top 5.

10 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Did I miss something, are we not at 6 right now? Does an Eagles loss bump us to 5th via tiebreaker or something?

With a Texans upset and Eagles loss we are definitely in the top 5.

We entered today with the 6th pick.  The only way to move to 5 is if Houston pulls off an upset since both Cincinnati and Atlanta lost.  

• Like 1

With the outcomes so far the eagles are at #6.

eagles can be as low as #5 and as high as #9 (Giant won so eagles can no longer be at #10)

12 minutes ago, time2rock said:

We entered today with the 6th pick.  The only way to move to 5 is if Houston pulls off an upset since both Cincinnati and Atlanta lost.  

Ok, that's what I was thinking. So basically the Texans need to win for us to get 5th pick, otherwise we're fighting to stay at 6th tonight. 

Everyone has went on and on about Eagles passing on Chinn. But Fulton was my guy but they passed on him. Was just there on the coverage to prevent 3rd down conversion. 

overtime!!!

• Like 1

Serious question: If you’re HOU why don’t you just "go for the win” and get your guys off the field?

38-38

Tie, Houston doing their bit for the Eagles... Doug you better F*****N call a terrible game today and LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!