Call of Duty MW - Warzone

BirdsFanBill

Just want to say how COD has saved my life during this pandemic. I havent been an avid COD player in years, but with the Warzone mode released right at the beginning of this quarantine I tried it out and its so much fun. Been a blast spending nights playing with some family in California and some of my other friends I havent seen in weeks.

5 hours ago, heyeaglefn said:

Did they add quads or duos yet?

Yea quads is on there now. Seems they mix it up. They have quads and trios at the moment.

yes war zone is a life saver wished they had duos though. if anyone ever wanna run hit me up on xbox hans12 or playstation El-cafetero1810 or just my Activision account el-cafetero 

• Like 1

Nothing better than running into a building only to get dropped by a dude hiding in a fing corner and come back from the Gulag and get killed by another dude in another building hiding in the corner 

33 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

Nothing better than running into a building only to get dropped by a dude hiding in a fing corner and come back from the Gulag and get killed by another dude in another building hiding in the corner 

That's seems to be the theme with COD games. Never could get into them for mostly lame  crap like that

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That's seems to be the theme with COD games. Never could get into them for mostly lame  crap like that

Dont get me wrong warzone is fun but it's WAY better playing trios or quads with friends than solo... 

• Like 1

Yeah playing with buddies is the only way to play this game. Really fun when you have a full squad, but it can be crazy frustrating.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I don't play COD anymore so I just heard about it

An update that is 20.2GB? Woah:blink:

I thought you had to be a tween or currently living in a frat house to be eligible to play this? 

• Haha 1

I stopped years ago because they got too greedy but still 20GB for an update is ridiculous

The sheer joy of parachuting into the window of a small tower and blowing away the sniper perched in there is so magical.

So is this like fortnite? A bunch of players, elimination style, arena shrinks every certain amount of time until only one person is left? 

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

So is this like fortnite? A bunch of players, elimination style, arena shrinks every certain amount of time until only one person is left? 

Yes pretty much. Way better in my opinion though. I played a few games of fortnite and just couldnt get into it.

11 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Yes pretty much. Way better in my opinion though. I played a few games of fortnite and just couldnt get into it.

I never played fortnite but my nephews were obsessed with it. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 7:11 AM, 20dawk4life said:

Search and destroy + Free For All on a bigger scale

I just can't see the hype

• 2 weeks later...

New season out today. Gonna be logging many hours tonight. 

Also won my first BR Solo two days ago. So far I have at least one victory in Quads, Trio, and Solo. None in duos yet though.

19 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

heard the download amount was pretty rough? still worth it?

Yeah they're big updates. There's a lot in there though. Worth it to me but I guess it depends on your amount of space and what you'd have to remove to add it.

21 hours ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Yeah they're big updates. There's a lot in there though. Worth it to me but I guess it depends on your amount of space and what you'd have to remove to add it.

Oooooooh boy that kar98k variant at 35 thooooooo... 

On 6/12/2020 at 9:13 AM, BirdsFanBill said:

Thanks! I can just put it on the seagate, it just depresses me to see space gobbled up for games I am not sure I will play lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 7:44 PM, Agent23 said:

I thought you had to be a tween or currently living in a frat house to be eligible to play this? 

50+ and I play it. :flex:....... honestly I like the regular game and doing the shipment map.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm no match for 12 year olds who have 60+ hours a week to dedicate to this. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 11:38 AM, Gannan said:

I'm no match for 12 year olds who have 60+ hours a week to dedicate to this. 

Agreed....... but our life experiences make it a bit more interesting when the trash talking starts........ case in point....... the other night some kid around the age of 13 with the voice of a helium balloon starts up with simple stuff....  moving along in the game he starts..... wow you guys imagine winning...... so I start..... imagine having a voice like a man..... the kid gives me an fu to which I feel the door is open now and delve into things I do with his mother..... the kid dropped out of the game before it finished...... end screen we lost.... some other dude chirps up that I still won.......lol.

• Haha 1