Call of Duty MW - Warzone

BirdsFanBill

So is xbox live required for this still? Thought I saw somewhere that they were doing away with it

• 5 weeks later...

Was driving through an area near Wilkes Barre PA..... saw this. I  immediately pulled over...... got out my assault rifle and started looking for snipers. My GPS didn't say I was in the shoot house....... but I knew better. :ph34r:

20200818_112547.jpg

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Are any of you guys still playing this? 

On the 16th they're adding Cold War weapons into Warzone and basically combining all 3 games, as far as character level and battle pass xp, in to one. 

1 hour ago, ShutDownDB said:

Are any of you guys still playing this? 

On the 16th they're adding Cold War weapons into Warzone and basically combining all 3 games, as far as character level and battle pass xp, in to one. 

I’ve been playing black ops a bit but not much warzone. I’ll play some when the new stuff debuts on the 16th. 

with black ops seems like once the shine of the new game, new zombie mode and nostalgia wore off it was just meh. 

• 3 months later...
On 2/26/2021 at 11:48 AM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I really enjoy it, the 5 minutes I last.  (that's what she said).  I really have no idea what I am doing.  DO I just grab ish everywhere I can and stay away from the gas?  Is that the gist of it?

That’s one way to do it.  When I started out, I camped quite a bit and would have a riot shield class to help towards the end.  I think one way I got better was watching people better than me to see how they play and try to mimic them.  I’ve dramatically improved by doing that.

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Anybody still play this?  Tried it out recently and have gotten addicted to Plunder matches.

2 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

Anybody still play this?  Tried it out recently and have gotten addicted to Plunder matches.

I still play.  I really enjoy it and have gotten decent at it.  The map changes today as the nuke drops.  I’m curious how it’ll change.

On 8/26/2020 at 6:16 PM, BFit said:

So is xbox live required for this still? Thought I saw somewhere that they were doing away with it

Online play without Gold for free games started yesterday.

• Like 1

Any of you guys know any possible fixes for this problem I'm having? It's happened to me before in modern warfare and cold war but now it's happening in warzone... Last 2 times I was able to find a fix for it on the internet but now nothing and any suggestions haven't worked... My problem is when I try sprinting my character moves sporadically... He's doesn't sprint like he should... Last 2 times I was able to fix it by changing some settings and nothing has worked... It used to fix by changing the dead zone sensitivity... Right now warzone is completely unplayable... I was able to play cold war with no issues so it isn't the controller