Dashaun Watson

Right4thePicking

10 minutes ago, nipples said:

Wentz plus a future 1st for Watson. Throw in a mid-rounder this year. Get it done. 

I mean damn if we could do it for that then hell yeah. Unfortunately I think Doug has a good shot at landing the Texans job so...

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean damn if we could do it for that then hell yeah. Unfortunately I think Doug has a good shot at landing the Texans job so...

My money is on the Jets...

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Another good shout to be fair. I think either ot to be honest. 

I just look at that team and they’re starved for success, so a SB winning head coach should be appealing. He’s also coached in the Philly media market, so he should be able to handle NY. 

Another consideration for Doug is if his family is settled into the area, it wouldn’t be a huge move. Hell, I don’t know where his home is exactly but there’s a chance he wouldn’t even really have to move. 

Watson really putting the pressure on the Texans ownership this weekend.  0% chance he stays there.  

With that said....

Wentz,Ertz and a 2022 2nd for Watson and a 2021 3rd

A lot of you bashed Wentz and called him a crybaby for supposedly going to the media even when he didn't. Also bashed him because of a report that Press Taylor coddles him

Watson has publicly stated he's unhappy because his opinion on the GM and HC hiring's have been getting ignored...

Make that make sense

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

A lot of you bashed Wentz and called him a crybaby for supposedly going to the media even when he didn't. Also bashed him because of a report that Press Taylor coddles him

Watson has publicly stated he's unhappy because his opinion on the GM and HC hiring's have been getting ignored...

Make that make sense

Yeah Watson is real huge on black lives matter. If it's not a minority candidate being hired he's not happy. If that's actually true what report said, I don't want that type of person in my locker room. Completely closed minded

• Like 2

My money is now on Watson going to the Saints. Brees is supposedly retiring. 

3 hours ago, What The F said:

My money is now on Watson going to the Saints. Brees is supposedly retiring. 

I can't see it. Imagine the draft capital they'd have to give up to get Watson.

Watson wants out of Houston.  Wentz wanted out of Philly (who knows now, but if the reports of his gross insubordination are true, I'm doing whatever I can to ship his arse out of here).

Watson and his albatross of a contract for Wentz and his albatross of a contract ... straight up.  

What's that ... we need to sweeten the pot a tad?  We'll toss in JJAW!  

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2021 at 6:58 AM, time2rock said:

Watson wants out of Houston.  Wentz wanted out of Philly (who knows now, but if the reports of his gross insubordination are true, I'm doing whatever I can to ship his arse out of here).

Watson and his albatross of a contract for Wentz and his albatross of a contract ... straight up.  

What's that ... we need to sweeten the pot a tad?  We'll toss in JJAW!  

Wishful thinking. Watson > Wentz. Itll cost us several picks on top of Wentz.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

Wishful thinking. Watson > Wentz. Itll cost us several picks on top of Wentz.

I know, I posted that in jest.  :lol:

On 1/17/2021 at 11:59 AM, Mike030270 said:

Make that make sense

It makes a lot of sense. Watson is a top QB, Wentz is not. That is the difference. 

47 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You should spell his name correctly

His name

Do I win??

:P

41 minutes ago, nipples said:

It makes a lot of sense. Watson is a top QB, Wentz is not. That is the difference. 

Wentz is not just because of 1 season?

39 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Wentz is not just because of 1 season?

I mean to be fair bud it's more than just 1 season. 

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean to be fair bud it's more than just 1 season. 

It really hasn't

Just now, Mike030270 said:

It really hasn't

It really has. He had ONE season where he was a top 5 QB. He’s been up and down, and displaying the same poor mechanics and accuracy outside of that. 

1 minute ago, nipples said:

It really has. He had ONE season where he was a top 5 QB. He’s been up and down, and displaying the same poor mechanics and accuracy outside of that. 

That's not true either lol

I'm not going to sidetrack the thread though

Watson isn't coming here

2 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

It really hasn't

It really has. He's had 1 elite year, he's had 1 awful year and the rest have been up and down. Agreed he's had more ups than downs but this wasn't the first time this year that we have seen him really struggle. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, downundermike said:

You should spell his name correctly

I terrible at spelling. My bad.