Do we want Indianapolis to lose...

Big___Al

Don't think it matters. Win or lose, Rivers is not someone to build around at this point in time. Their interest in Wentz is likely independent of the results of this game.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Big___Al said:

...so that it is more likely that they could take Wentz off our hands?

No, Im rooting for Frank, hes a real coach and won us a SB and turned the Colts around. 

Stay who you are Big Al, more power to you

80068cadf8e8ec32d50fdaff5fc8a0be.png

5 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Don't think it matters. Win or lose, Rivers is not someone to build around at this point in time. Their interest in Wentz is likely independent of the results of this game.

The only thing I can think of that related to wanting Indy to win or lose is if they do have interest in dealing for Wentz then I’d prefer they lose so the pick is higher.  

2 minutes ago, time2rock said:

The only thing I can think of that related to wanting Indy to win or lose is if they do have interest in dealing for Wentz then I’d prefer they lose so the pick is higher.  

Fair point.

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

and my feeling after drinking-er...reading the tea leaves is that he will not be allowed to leave until they find out whether the new OC can fix his problems.  The one thing I know about this organization is that it is NEVER willing to admit it made a mistake on a high pick they have invested in.

15 minutes ago, Greenakers2 said:

and my feeling after drinking-er...reading the tea leaves is that he will not be allowed to leave until they find out whether the new OC can fix his problems.  The one thing I know about this organization is that it is NEVER willing to admit it made a mistake on a high pick they have invested in.

Danny Watkins

Marcus Smith

I want them to fire Frank... then he not be able to find another job... and come back here as OC. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It all depends on whether or not Rivers retires anyway. 

Also could see the Colts go for Nick Foles in the hopes a reunion with Frank Reich straightens him out. 

I guess Wentz is a bit younger, but not sure how he is a huge upgrade over Philip Rivers.

Worse case scenario is if Reich makes it known that he doesn't want Wentz, that will send a loud and clear message to the league about who Wentz is.

Wow for all the Reich is the greatest coach in the world talk I sure didn’t expect him to go out like a first round chump. 

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

Worse case scenario is if Reich makes it known that he doesn't want Wentz, that will send a loud and clear message to the league about who Wentz is.

I just hope the rest of the league ignores the message, but maybe it will wake up his apologists to see that Wentz isn’t the great one they think he is. 

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don't think the result of this game matters to be honest. They'll either want Wentz or not. 

If I’m Reich and I had a choice between Watkins or Wentz I’m taking Watkins. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

If I’m Reich and I had a choice between Watkins or Wentz I’m taking Watkins. 

Oh no doubt no doubt. But a trade to a division rival? Who the Texans are trying to close the gap on. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh no doubt no doubt. But a trade to a division rival? Who the Texans are trying to close the gap on. 

They aren’t closing the gap if they’re trading their quarterback. 

16 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Texans were the team to beat and due to their nonsense they are one of the worse. So they are responsible for what ever gap they created

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

That's very true to be fair! Hadn't thought of it like that. 

7 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That's very true to be fair! Hadn't thought of it like that. 

That team is a mess right now. They traded their best receiver, and now they’re looking to dump Watkins and Watt too. At least they know when to press the reset button I guess. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Texans were the team to beat and due to their nonsense they are one of the worse. So they are responsible for what ever gap they created

Can’t argue with that, but they seemed to think they couldn’t get over the hump for whatever reason. It’s interesting, cause you would think the AFC was wide open once the Patriots fell. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Can’t argue with that, but they seemed to think they couldn’t get over the hump for whatever reason. It’s interesting, cause you would think the AFC was wide open once the Patriots fell. 

The coaches seemed to be why they keep calling short especially with bill o'brien

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

The coaches seemed to be why they keep calling short especially with bill o'brien

O’Brien had way too much power and it seemed like he had a beef with the player and he tried to dump him as fast as he could. On a side note considering that team didn’t win much with Hopkins there is something to be said about not worrying too much about having an elite wide receiver. 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

O’Brien had way too much power and it seemed like he had a beef with the player and he tried to dump him as fast as he could. On a side note considering that team didn’t win much with Hopkins there is something to be said about not worrying too much about having an elite wide receiver. 

Nope, none of the teams with elite recievers seem to matter. Most of them are out of the playoffs. Eagles had a nice collective group in 2017. All with different skill sets that helped in different games and senarios