Do we want Indianapolis to lose...

Big___Al

13 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Nope, none of the teams with elite recievers seem to matter. Most of them are out of the playoffs. Eagles had a nice collective group in 2017. All with different skill sets that helped in different games and senarios

All the more reason why I don’t want to see them drafting one in this coming draft. Heck Dallas has arguably 3 of them and they stunk. 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

All the more reason why I don’t want to see them drafting one in this coming draft. Heck Dallas has arguably 3 of them and they stunk. 

Mathew stafford best season came after calvin johnson retired and just had a good group. Having a fantastic reciever just leads to game planning to force it to that reciever. Like when the vikings implemented the randy ratio and pass it to him most times. They were at their best when it was spread out 

39 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Mathew stafford best season came after calvin johnson retired and just had a good group. Having a fantastic reciever just leads to game planning to force it to that reciever. Like when the vikings implemented the randy ratio and pass it to him most times. They were at their best when it was spread out 

Five receivers picked in three years time if we pick another one. To me it just seems like we are putting too many resources in that basket while the defensive and offensive lines are breaking down and getting old. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Five receivers picked in three years time if we pick another one. To me it just seems like we are putting too many resources in that basket while the defensive and offensive lines are breaking down and getting old. 

one thing Dallas has gotten right in the Jerry Jones era is spending money & picks on building the O-Line. 

9 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

That team is a mess right now. They traded their best receiver, and now they’re looking to dump Watkins and Watt too. At least they know when to press the reset button I guess. 

Well there is that. At least they've recognised that now is the time to hit reset and if they can keep Watson then at least they have their QB in place. 

6 hours ago, JohnB said:

one thing Dallas has gotten right in the Jerry Jones era is spending money & picks on building the O-Line. 

Then they kind of blew it all on a running back, and because of that they kind of had to ignore their defense. Sometimes you can overkill a position too.