AFC Divisional: #5 Ravens @ #2 Bills

AlpineEagle

2 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Would like to see some friends in WNY happy.

I'm in the same boat opposite. From Eastern Shore Md. So most of my friends and family (including son) Ravens fans. So eh why not lol. Not emotionally invested though. 

Does Baltimore have any plays besides designed QB runs or RB up the middle?

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

I'm in the same boat opposite. From Eastern Shore Md. So most of my friends and family (including son) Ravens fans. So eh why not lol. Not emotionally invested though. 

My sister lives out in Erie County close to Bflo,  and I lived for a short while out there with her. Bad food and bad weather but Bills fans were cool.

Just now, Fresh_Prince said:

My sister lives out in Erie County close to Bflo,  and I lived for a short while out there with her. Bad food and bad weather but Bills fans were cool.

I know some Sabre fans. Good people. 

Does Baltimore have any plays besides designed QB runs or RB up the middle?

I haven't seen a lot of Jackson, but the little that I've seen, he's seemed lacking in areas that don't include running. 

2 minutes ago, What The F said:

Al says "no more quabashes"... and doink. Left upright.  Lmao

He's getting chewed out on twitter lol hilarious

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I haven't seen a lot of Jackson, but the little that I've seen, he's seemed lacking in areas that don't include running. 

That's The big reason I don't want Hurts. Yeah that running QB stuff can get you some big plays and is fun, but once it gets figured out and dealt with you are in trouble. 

1 minute ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Less a doink, more a clang.  Those winds are swirling,  gonna need TDS!

Has Tucker hit TWO posts?

That's The big reason I don't want Hurts. Yeah that running QB stuff can get you some big plays and is fun, but once it gets figured out and dealt with you are in trouble. 

Yeah, I'm not too excited about the prospects of a running QB either. We've been there and done that, a few times. 

LOL did he get into the endzone and then lightly tap the ball realizing he failed at trying to pin it at the 1yd?

Archived