AFC Divisional: #5 Ravens @ #2 Bills

AlpineEagle

I kind of think that this will be the story of Jackson's career. He'll be exciting, ala Vick, Newton and other running QBs, but when it comes down to playing in the playoffs, this is about as good as it'll get for him and his teams. 

18 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I kind of think that this will be the story of Jackson's career. He'll be exciting, ala Vick, Newton and other running QBs, but when it comes down to playing in the playoffs, this is about as good as it'll get for him and his teams. 

I agree. I mean his record in general is very very good but when it comes to those big games and those big moments I'm not sure he's got what it takes. 

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I agree. I mean his record in general is very very good but when it comes to those big games and those big moments I'm not sure he's got what it takes. 

I think he has it just not with his arm when it comes to staying in the pocket making the big throws. Hmmm I guess that would mean he doesn't have it lol. You know what I mean lol

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I think he has it just not with his arm when it comes to staying in the pocket making the big throws. Hmmm I guess that would mean he doesn't have it lol. You know what I mean lol

I mean I just think against the better teams they'll scheme and plan for him better. Keep him in the pocket more and force him to beat them with his arm. 

6 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Spot on.  We’ve seen this before.  Guys like this, if you can shut down or limit their running ability they tend to fall apart.  Buffalo (for the most part) limited when he did on the ground.  Bills are moving on.

It was 25 years between home wins for Buffalo.  Now they only have to wait 1 week!  Congrats Buffalo!

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean I just think against the better teams they'll scheme and plan for him better. Keep him in the pocket more and force him to beat them with his arm. 

Some guys develop that over time. Each year they need to keep him playing within the pocket a little more until he gets better. They will eff him up if they don't try to get him to play with his arm a bit more. 

3 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Some guys develop that over time. Each year they need to keep him playing within the pocket a little more until he gets better. They will eff him up if they don't try to get him to play with his arm a bit more. 

See I'm just not sure he can do it. He's a supreme athlete capable of some insane things with the ball in his hands but he's not a pocket QB. I don't think he can do it all that much at all let alone develop him that way. 

12 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

See I'm just not sure he can do it. He's a supreme athlete capable of some insane things with the ball in his hands but he's not a pocket QB. I don't think he can do it all that much at all let alone develop him that way. 

I'm not sure he can either but, they have to at least try to at least somewhat get him to be effective there or he won't last long. 

Bills fanbase has been donating to Lamar Jacksons favorite charity after he was knocked out of yesterdays game with a concussion

25 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm not sure he can either but, they have to at least try to at least somewhat get him to be effective there or he won't last long. 

I just think they need to accept that they are going to have to build a defense that can keep them in games where Lamar is struggling. But hey they kept buffalo to 17 points yesterday which is pretty damn good. 

So on Facebook I posted...

Time to trade Lamar. He sucks. It was Sarcasm. Poking fun at Eagles fans for wanting to trade Wentz.

I was called a racist.

I guess if you support Wentz, you are a racist because he's our White Hope and the NFL is changing to the mobile black QB. 

Archived