AFC Divisional: #6 Browns @ #1 Chiefs

AlpineEagle

Just now, Mike030270 said:

I can't believe AR did that with the lead

I can't either. I can't believe the play calling on that final drive. And it was capped by the play call on that final play. 

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

I can't believe AR did that with the lead

I imagine the defense was waiting for there to be 1 second (if they snapped it), or for KC to call a timeout.  They hiked the ball with 5 seconds left, which probably helped throw the Browns off a little, which may have helped them convert. 

Lol Browns wouldn't be in this spot if they just ran the damn ball on that last drive to kill the clock and score the game winning TD

Browns gonna Browns

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

Chiefs-Bills...no Mahomes potentially. 

If Mahomes doesn't play,  Bills win by 3 scores. 

1 minute ago, What The F said:

If Mahomes doesn't play,  Bills win by 3 scores. 

I would still expect a close game.  Reid is able to adjust the game plan to his backup QB to give the Chiefs a chance.

Just now, RPeeteRules said:

I would still expect a close game.  Reid is able to adjust the game plan to his backup QB to give the Chiefs a chance.

I mean I don't think Buffalo are going to score a bucket load. I think Buffalo will win if Mahomes can't play but I think it'll be close. 

Only the Browns could give up a huge qb scramble to Chad Henne to cost them the game. 

20 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

Only the Browns could give up a huge qb scramble to Chad Henne to cost them the game. 

Oh I don't know about that. I can think of one team that would have employed a 'sticks defense' that may have given up a huge play. 🙄

13 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Oh I don't know about that. I can think of one team that would have employed a 'sticks defense' that may have given up a huge play. 🙄

Not no mo

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

What is this about? Lol

He's a former Browns QB that failed in the NFL

8 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

He's a former Browns QB that failed in the NFL

I know but what is his issue and what do those tweets mean? 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I know but what is his issue and what do those tweets mean? 

I don't think he likes the Browns because they gave up on him. Tweets were just a former player rubbing salt in the losing wound

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I don't think he likes the Browns because they gave up on him. Tweets were just a former player rubbing salt in the losing wound

Ahh ok, yeah it's the browns fault he likes snorting coke instead of being good at football. What a tool he still is

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Ahh ok, yeah it's the browns fault he likes snorting coke instead of being good at football. What a tool he still is

He said it right in his tweet that he’s just petty bro.  Let him be him. 

1 minute ago, SNOORDA said:

He said it right in his tweet that he’s just petty bro.  Let him be him. 

I saw that then, I'm a bit slow kind of drunk lol

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I saw that then, I'm a bit slow kind of drunk lol

At the end of the day, like others have said, the browns Being the browns is one of those things we come to expect and drafting johnny football was just one little part of it.  And really Manziel never tried to hide who he was which was a talented athlete who loved football but loved the high life more.  That was on the browns for drafting a kid like that

Just now, SNOORDA said:

At the end of the day, like others have said, the browns Being the browns is one of those things we come to expect and drafting johnny football was just one little part of it.  And really Manziel never tried to hide who he was which was a talented athlete who loved football but loved the high life more.  That was on the browns for drafting a kid like that

Absolutely I think most saw this was going to be a sheet show from the beginning with manziel

Archived