Lincoln Riley (Oklahoma HC) -- STAYING AT OKLAHOMA

Godfather

1 minute ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

You can bet the next coach has to give it a shot with Carson. That cap hit is simply too much wasted capital to not see what we have with different coaching first.

I think the Eagles realized that when Howie made the decision to draft Hurts. I think Wentz leaving was a real possibility.

1 hour ago, philafan4o8 said:

I think the Eagles realized that when Howie made the decision to draft Hurts. I think Wentz leaving was a real possibility.

If they hire Riley then surely that's a very clear message that Wentz is on his way?

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

If they hire Riley then surely that's a very clear message that Wentz is on his way?

That is my personal opinion

Guys what if we pushed for Hurts in the draft KNOWING that the plan was to move on to Lincoln Riley this offseason unless Doug lit the league up?  This could be intriguing if Riley winds up getting the job. 

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Guys what if we pushed for Hurts in the draft KNOWING that the plan was to move on to Lincoln Riley this offseason unless Doug lit the league up?  This could be intriguing if Riley winds up getting the job. 

We wouldn’t have Robert Saleh fly to Florida to meet with Lurie if this was the case and Riley was already locked in as the next HC. 

49 minutes ago, Usain23 said:

We wouldn’t have Robert Saleh fly to Florida to meet with Lurie if this was the case and Riley was already locked in as the next HC. 

"What if”

3 hours ago, Macho Grande said:

In other words, he's not interested in the Eagles job. And let's be honest right now could we really blame him if he isn't.

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

In other words, he's not interested in the Eagles job. And let's be honest right now could we really blame him if he isn't.

its funny its coming from eagles wentz bias and college coach hating reporters even sal pal and not the actual inside reporters like mort and adam schefter because if they hire riley it means hurts will be a qb. so i dont believe the reports that's coming the eagles reporters because they are bias.

13 minutes ago, toughfighter83 said:

its funny its coming from eagles wentz bias and college coach hating reporters even sal pal and not the actual inside reporters like mort and adam schefter because if they hire riley it means hurts will be a qb. so i dont believe the reports that's coming the eagles reporters because they are bias.

Sorry so which side don't you believe?

May be wishful thinking but I have a strange feeling were going to get another Sunday morning news drop from Shefty or Mort saying Lincoln Riley is having or planning on having an in-person interview with the Eagles. 

Geoff Mosher keeps hinting at it in his articles and podcasts.