AFC Championship: #2 Bills @ #1 Chiefs

AlpineEagle

I think they should have gone for it. Still a 2 score game.  And the Chiefs get the ball first in the 2nd half.

That's clear as day. I swear some of these refs are just getting paid to just watch the game on the actual field

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Still pulling for Buffalo. I need a rooting interest in 2 weeks.

I would be nice to see them win one after losing 4 in a row.  That was brutal to watch.  Then to go on a 30+ year drought. Just brutal

Another crap Super Bowl matchup where both teams I don’t want to win. Might have it on for background noise but not looking forward to it 

McDermott is coaching too conservative to win this game.  You have to go for it and try to get TDs against KC.  4th and 3 and they kick a FG.

Is it just me or does Allen stare down every single receiver? Hell, even I know where the ball is going.

Plus zero imagination in the playcalling: misdirection, screens, etc. Surprised they made it this far, but then again the Steelers suck so who else was left in the AFC?

I can't remember the last time I've had such little interest in a Super Bowl. Usually I have a rooting interest, or at the very least, someone to root against.

This year, I really can't think of who I want to root against. I certainly don't want either winning it all.

This game has been pretty boring, to be honest.  Chiefs - Bucs should be a pretty high scoring game.  Im

8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I can't remember the last time I've had such little interest in a Super Bowl. Usually I have a rooting interest, or at the very least, someone to root against.

This year, I really can't think of who I want to root against. I certainly don't want either winning it all.

It may piss or Belichick if Brady wins by himself, so that is something to root for.

Am I the only one watching this garbage?  
For some reason the Bills kicked a field goal.  Betters are happy.  Still down 14.

Archived