AFC Championship: #2 Bills @ #1 Chiefs

AlpineEagle

20 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

It may piss or Belichick if Brady wins by himself, so that is something to root for.

I told my mom I still haven’t forgiven Tampa for the 02 NFCCG. She asked me when I’d let it go. I told her that in several million years, the sun will consume its fuel source and expand consuming all the inner planets. 6 weeks after that happens is when I plan to get over that game. 

3 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Am I the only one watching this garbage?  
For some reason the Bills kicked a field goal.  Betters are happy.  Still down 14.

its on but not watching...I should be sleeping :sleep:

thrilled for Big Red.

Disappointed for McDermott

As for the NFC... still kind of hate the Bucs, but even though he's not popular around here, I am glad to see Brady proving he is the GOAT (always liked him, and way more than Montana) 

I'll be rooting for KC in the Super Bowl though. I can only root against Andy when he's playing the Eagles. 

6 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Still pulling for Buffalo. I need a rooting interest in 2 weeks.

I have mine... Mahomes to stomp Brady in to the ground. 

9 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I have mine... Mahomes to stomp Brady in to the ground. 

Eh, I just hate dynasties. And the Chiefs appear to be heading in that direction to become the new Patriots. But I also hate that arrogant **** Brady... this sucks. I’ll begrudgingly root for the Chiefs I guess, but would have much preferred Buffalo. 

1 hour ago, nipples said:

Eh, I just hate dynasties. And the Chiefs appear to be heading in that direction to become the new Patriots. But I also hate that arrogant **** Brady... this sucks. I’ll begrudgingly root for the Chiefs I guess, but would have much preferred Buffalo. 

Absolutely EVERYTHING you said.

2 seasons ago when Mahomes came in to the league and started tearing it up the way he did, I thought, "My God, Red's finally got the toy he's always needed..."

And sure enough...yup...2 SB appearances in a row...

What makes it even more frustrating and maybe even frightening is that, that Cheifs O is currently built for continuous runs - which means is all they have to do is focus on building a true shutdown D.

....In light of the season we just had...yeah..these playoffs are particularly depressing this season.

3 hours ago, nipples said:

I know what you mean but I don't think the Chiefs will sustain this long term. Dynasties are rare and we've just seen one with the Patriots.

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I know what you mean but I don't think the Chiefs will sustain this long term. Dynasties are rare and we've just seen one with the Patriots.

I don’t see why they won’t sustain it. They have a future all time great at QB (just like New England) and a hall of fame coach. 

2 hours ago, nipples said:

I don’t see why they won’t sustain it. They have a future all time great at QB (just like New England) and a hall of fame coach. 

Exactly....

Meet the New New England Patriots - The Kansas City Chiefs😒🤬

FOR THE LOVE OF!!!!......

And you mean to tell me...of all people...Tom Terrific is quite possibly the only one who can prevent that from happening....for as long as he wants to stick around?!?

FIRE THE SCRIPT WRITER!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, nipples said:

But they also have a lot of weapons around Mahomes with a lot of speed and they can't keep them all. 

11 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But they also have a lot of weapons around Mahomes with a lot of speed and they can't keep them all. 

His 2 biggest weapons just signed extensions and they continue to draft well giving them 2 more weapons in Helaire and Hardman who are both on rookie deals. They also have veteran players that will go there on cheap contracts to win a super bowl like lesean mccoy last year and leveon bell this year. 

So they may not be able to keep this up for 20 years like the pats but they are on super bowl #2 already and their best weapons are signed for another 4-5 years. 

They aren't going anywhere any time soon

On 1/26/2021 at 1:19 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

His 2 biggest weapons just signed extensions and they continue to draft well giving them 2 more weapons in Helaire and Hardman who are both on rookie deals. They also have veteran players that will go there on cheap contracts to win a super bowl like lesean mccoy last year and leveon bell this year. 

So they may not be able to keep this up for 20 years like the pats but they are on super bowl #2 already and their best weapons are signed for another 4-5 years. 

They aren't going anywhere any time soon

And when one considers how fast a SB caliber D can be built in a single off-season; (of course existing D resources considered) remember that 2019 9ers team rode  to the SB RIGHT after a single off-season Defensive overhaul - once again, frightening.

And that's why I would love to see a few resources, namely draft based used for our O-line and the rest -DEFENSE!

Jeez, were going to need TWO, dynamic, double-digit, sack inducing edge rushers coming off of both ends. At least two hammers at LB and a shutdown Secondary.

2 monster Offenses have been created, residing in both Conferences, in the past 3 seasons...just like that.

We now have positive I.Ds. on our roadblocks to another trophy for the near future.

But do they stop there? Where ever Watson lands is going to be one to keep an eye on. I already don't like the idea of Stafford getting paired with that 9ers D.

And since apparently no one's considered this one...

Can you imagine Aaron Rodgers landing with Bill Belichick.....?

Yeah....I know...

Archived