SUPER BOWL LV: Chiefs vs. Buccaneers

AlpineEagle

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Remember last year how a lot of Eagles fans were acting like a KC win was partly our win too? Looks like we're not getting another partial win this year.

I never thought it was a partial win.. I'm annoyed he took this team to back to back SBs and won one. That great 2000's defense and opportunities wasted.

Aah, just like all the super bowls I watched as a kid

the team I don't want to win winning in a blowout

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I never thought it was a partial win.. I'm annoyed he took this team to back to back SBs and won one. That great 2000's defense and opportunities wasted.

I thought it was ridiculous too. This is the first year I can recall where I really didn't want a winner. I don't really want Tampa getting a 2nd ring either.

So many commercials with big time actors.  Like they need the money.  Just get some regular commercial actors for these and spread the wealth.  

Just now, Fresh_Prince said:

Aah, just like all the super bowls I watched as a kid

the team I don't want to win winning in a blowout

I hate both teams but damn...this is the last game of the season give us a show

I wonder how much the Britt Reid incident took out of KC. That had to be a major distraction. 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I thought it was ridiculous too. This is the first year I can recall where I really didn't want a winner. I don't really want Tampa getting a 2nd ring either.

My hate for the Bucs and Brady far outweighs anything I feel towards Reid or the chiefs. 

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

My hate for the Bucs and Brady far outweighs anything I feel towards Reid or the chiefs. 

I'm apathetic towards Brady. I just still haven't forgiven Tampa for the 02 NFCCG, and I can't pull for Reid to get another after 14 years of failure here.

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Mahomes playing desperate, careless hero ball there.

We have a QB that was ran out of town for that :ph34r:

Just now, DBW said:

Did the chiefs hire the eagles offensive line for this game?

Both of their OTs are out.

Archived