SUPER BOWL LV: Chiefs vs. Buccaneers

AlpineEagle

40 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Yeah, this was the best play of the game. I want a replay to see if he got in the endzone or not,

"Pull up your pants, take off your bra, and be a man!”    Definitely getting fired for being a Republican 😂 

Congrats to Beast, my brother, his fellow Tampadelphians and the Bucs for exposing Reidball the way SF should have if they could complete a pass.

Saw it as Tampa and the under.  When Fournette scored I thought my forecast was doomed......but at least one defense came to play like I thought it would.

Chiefs OL was decimated, their favorite run play is still the scramble and clock mgt. issues are something we all know about.  Off field stuff doesn't help either.

Glad the season is over. 

2 hours ago, DBW said:

I hope that streaker was wearing a mask 😂 

Didn't look like he was...

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Pathetic i know. That's what happens when the officials go one way though. 

If they were really doing that they could have called unsportsmanlike conduct on #32 on the Chiefs like 5 times and ejected him from the game.  They also didn't call numerous holds on KC O-line.  There was a ticky tack PI call but the game was already over at that point.

1 hour ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

If they were really doing that they could have called unsportsmanlike conduct on #32 on the Chiefs like 5 times and ejected him from the game.  They also didn't call numerous holds on KC O-line.  There was a ticky tack PI call but the game was already over at that point.

What about unsportsman like behavior on #32 but nothing on their darling #12 when he ran after #32? They fix things to give him the best chance to win. 

I think this game was decided at the LOS.  The Bucs won up front in a big way. Brady had time to be efficient, and Mahomes was running for his life. The penalties added to what was already happening anyway. 

9 hours ago, metal said:

So who is MVP? I guess it will be Brady.

Shoulda been Tampa Bay's D from what I saw of the 1st half.

Tampa's defense absolutely won this Super Bowl......they had these like players....that were between the secondary and defensive line.......they were really good but I'm not sure what they were/are????

On 2/8/2021 at 7:54 AM, NYEagle said:

Tampa's defense absolutely won this Super Bowl......they had these like players....that were between the secondary and defensive line.......they were really good but I'm not sure what they were/are????

Wait!

BETWEEN THE DEFENSIVE LINE AND SECONDARY, YOU SAY?!?!?

....then the legends...myths...are real.

What you SAW....was none other than - The Linebacker

😱

yes...of myth and legend

image.jpeg.e82dafa1ddb2bff01b5b81dc8e1b3e3b.jpegimage.jpeg.9ce1a888efaf64979325eb8226e12a03.jpegimage.jpeg.b748b770b5398fe83899f33e14bd8785.jpeg

I thought the LB wasn't a myth for the Eagles but a Dinosaur that died in the Ice Ages????

53 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

KC's oline got absolutely shredded, they couldn't block anything.  It was a mauling on par with bears 85' on the patriots.  Yeah the Bucs have a good dLine and it came in hot, but man the Chiefs were just flailing and spinning like turnstiles from tackle to tackle every damn play.

Just now, dawkins4prez said:

KC's oline got absolutely shredded, they couldn't block anything.  It was a mauling on par with bears 85' on the patriots.  Yeah the Bucs have a good dLine and it came in hot, but man the Chiefs were just flailing and spinning like turnstiles from tackle to tackle every damn play.

Yeah they just could not overcome the injuries in the end and it was a shame because it didn't give us the Super Bowl many of us thought it could have been. The Chiefs were never really in this, once they went behind that was it.

9 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

image.jpeg.e82dafa1ddb2bff01b5b81dc8e1b3e3b.jpegimage.jpeg.9ce1a888efaf64979325eb8226e12a03.jpegimage.jpeg.b748b770b5398fe83899f33e14bd8785.jpeg

I thought the LB wasn't a myth for the Eagles but a Dinosaur that died in the Ice Ages????

Ahhh...yes...those are the ones..

Thanks for the quick visual by referencing the ancient drawings on the walls of the Linc.

We now have much more insight.

Congrats to the Bucs. On a good day, they are a good matchup against the Chiefs. The Bucs came into the game firing on all cylinders and were the better team Sunday night. The Chiefs were frustrated. Not sure if Britt Reid had anything to do with it... The Chiefs Oline wasn't in sync. Mahomes played his heart out, but he was banged up earlier in the playoffs. Was he 100%? And Brady will frustrate your defense, that's what he does.

Performances of the game: 1) "Wawa", the guy who did the sign language pregame; 2) The streaker; 3) Bucs defense
Honorable mention: The refs. Not because they had a good performance, but they had big effect on the game. When the Chiefs got behind the refs made sure they wouldn't get back into it. (Not as bad as the Steelers-Seahawks Super Bowl XL, but that was the last time we've seen anything like this.)

58 minutes ago, tech_bonus said:

Ahhh...yes...those are the ones..

Thanks for the quick visual by referencing the ancient drawings on the walls of the Linc.

We now have much more insight.

I call BS, notice how these pics of "linebackers" are always blurry and from far away.

9 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

What about unsportsman like behavior on #32 but nothing on their darling #12 when he ran after #32? They fix things to give him the best chance to win. 

Yeah, usually the flag is thrown on the one retaliating rather than the initiating.  It could have been offsetting penalties, but Brady jogged up and said one thing back to him.  Mathieu threw a tantrum for like 10 minutes after that and then kept taunting even after halftime.  Like I said if they really wanted to "fix" the game they could have ejected him and called about 12 or 13 holding penalties on the KC O-line. 

2 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Todd Bowles had my vote for eagles HC.  Just sayin'.

I said it yesterday, for all the people pissed that Bienemy is not getting a HC gig, Todd Bowles says hi.

Crazy.

The GOAT leaves NE, leaves the AFC, goes to another team, another Conference, and wins the SB in his first year there. At age 43. 

Crazy.

3 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Crazy.

The GOAT leaves NE, leaves the AFC, goes to another team, another Conference, and wins the SB in his first year there. At age 43. 

Crazy.

It wasn't exactly a secret though that Tampa Bay had a very good roster. I wouldn't be surprised if TB12 knew it too.  I didn't know that their D is as good as it is until I saw the TB/GB game.

On 2/8/2021 at 8:38 PM, eglz1 said:

It wasn't exactly a secret though that Tampa Bay had a very good roster. I wouldn't be surprised if TB12 knew it too.  I didn't know that their D is as good as it is until I saw the TB/GB game.

Oh for sure it was a good roster, and Brady knew it. He is no dummy.

They became/were a mini Dream Team. Brady, Gronk, Suh, JPP,  Fournette, AB, etc. 

Archived