Trevon Moehrig (TCU Safety) -- DRAFTED BY LAS VEGAS #43

QBhunter58

Still on the board, and a potential 2nd round option if he makes it to our pick. The Jags could easily take him though to start Round 2, but they could go in another direction as well.

Tough decision between safety and CB depending on which ones are still available at pick 37

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Still on the board, and a potential 2nd round option if he makes it to our pick. The Jags could easily take him though to start Round 2, but they could go in another direction as well.

Tough decision between safety and CB depending on which ones are still available at pick 37

If there are corners there that we like at #37 then I think we have to take one. I know that Safety is a need too but we need corner so so badly. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

Best player at his position and a position of need

And one of the best players still on the board too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

Best player at his position and a position of need

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And one of the best players still on the board too.

I think if Moehrig is still there we have to take him. But then we probably need to find a way to get back up in the second to get a corner.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

I think if Moehrig is still there we have to take him. But then we probably need to find a way to get back up in the second to get a corner.

We could always get moehrig and then get a guy thats available day 3 like a mukuamu or possibly even melifonwu. Based on how the board is going so far I think there will be some guys on day 3.

I think we have to keep going bpa. For me that’s moehrig now or jok if he is gone.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

We could always get moehrig and then get a guy thats available day 3 like a mukuamu or possibly even melifonwu. Based on how the board is going so far I think there will be some guys on day 3.

I think we have to keep going bpa. For me that’s moehrig now or jok if he is gone.

I agree to an extent in that I think we really have to go D if possible.

But yeah I just wouldn’t pass up Moehrig if he falls.

I may be a wrong but I don’t think Moehrig is all that. I wouldn’t be mad but I think they can trade back and get a true ball hawk at safety like Jevon Holland or andre Cisco

1 hour ago, philafan4o8 said:

I may be a wrong but I don’t think Moehrig is all that. I wouldn’t be mad but I think they can trade back and get a true ball hawk at safety like Jevon Holland or andre Cisco

I'd take him or Holland at 37

5 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

I'd take him or Holland at 37

Holland at 37 would have me jumping for joy like yesterday

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Holland at 37 would have me jumping for joy like yesterday

That plus Jabril Cox