Eagles released Desean Jackson

EricAllenPick6

45 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

You just know all these players being released , wentz , ertz, Jackson etc are going to have really.good seasons next year 

Oh, absolutely.

Please no more players from the scratch and dent aisle. Eagle more durable players gets injured enough, no need to add to it by grabbing injury prone players. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You know who wasn’t excited and called the debacle of his recent tenure?!

You? I didn't like it either.  

• Like 1

A legend for sure. His touchdown against Dallas was maybe the most exciting thing that happened last year. Wishing him the best. Not many players as exciting as Djacc in his prime years. 

Nice! A mistake of bringing Jackson, who could not stay healthy on the field for even 1 year without injuries, is corrected...and rather expediently.

6 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Per Adam Schefter.  Apparently DeSean also posted something on IG, too.

Did he blame the Jews for his lack of durability?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Eagles cleaning house the last couple days. Malik Jackson, and Jeffery should be gone soon too. 

They certainly will be. Surely Ertz isnt far behind..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeep_man said:

Fastest WR I have ever seen on the field, since watching football. 

His in-game speed is beyond elite, imo.  I don't recall him ever getting caught from behind....not even close, tbh.

3 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Let me know when Jason Peters is gone forever. Thanks.

I'll PM you in 5 years when it happens.

22 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Screenshot_20210219-214844_Instagram.jpg

Nice of his agent to write that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ace Nova said:

His in-game speed is beyond elite, imo.  I don't recall him ever getting caught from behind....not even close, tbh.

Only player who I seen run step for step with Djax was Dominque Rogers Cromartie, however DRC was a CB not a WR. Djax as you mentioned had amazing real time, in game speed, I have not seen any WR since my time watching from the 1986, ever had this kind of speed. Djax in his prime wouldve smoked Deion in his prime, that would have been a great battle to watch...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NOTW said:

Wentz, Jackson gone. Just the beginning. 

Yep you've got to think this is the start of a major overhaul. A much needed overhaul. Next will likely be Jeffery and M. Jackson or Ertz if they can find a trade partner for him. 

8 hours ago, Jeep_man said:

Only player who I seen run step for step with Djax was Dominque Rogers Cromartie, however DRC was a CB not a WR. Djax as you mentioned had amazing real time, in game speed, I have not seen any WR since my time watching from the 1986, ever had this kind of speed. Djax in his prime wouldve smoked Deion in his prime, that would have been a great battle to watch...

Have you watched Tyreek the woman beater Hill? Guy is like lightning..

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yep you've got to think this is the start of a major overhaul. A much needed overhaul. Next will likely be Jeffery and M. Jackson or Ertz if they can find a trade partner for him. 

I have a feeling Kelce is hanging it up too.. and that brings me back to that shot of Him, Wentz and Ertz sitting on the field together. I think they all knew they were done in this city.

1 minute ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

I have a feeling Kelce is hanging it up too..

I think so yeah. Why would he come back and put his body through another year when this team isn't competing? I mean the owner has said this is a rebuild. 

15 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Have you watched Tyreek the woman beater Hill? Guy is like lightning..

I have man, he is fast, and his 40 was obviously quicker than Djax but imo Djax in game speed when he was at his peak looked to me faster than Hill

• Like 1

He gave us some good moments, but honestly was never a fan of his after the crap he pulled when he basically dogged it for an entire season because he didn’t like his contract situation. 

7 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I might have totally misheard, but I thought I heard on a podcast that trading him really wouldn’t benefit the cap at all. Something about how he can’t be traded (officially) until the new league year, and by then his contract will be owed by the Eagles whether he’s traded or not. And because of that, he’ll likely be cut instead. Whether that’s true or I just misunderstood what was said, I’m not sure.