Post Malone's Nirvana Livestream

iladelphxx

44 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

wow...i forgot how lame & overrated nirvana was.  :sleep:

See I saw it the opposite way...I forgot how great they were in their simplicity. Cobain was a heck of a songwriter/lyricist, and a below average guitar player...But he made it work. Some of the work he did on guitar was neat...Just chaotic noise that somehow becomes slightly organized.

Francis Farmer is one of my fav Nirvana songs...Had completely forgotten about it.

35 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

druggie music :facepalm:

"You see, I think drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years were rrreal Fing high on drugs. The Beatles were so Fing high they let Ringo sing a few tunes.” - Bill Hicks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm not sure why some artist even use autotune it makes it sound cheap and like you don't have talent. Tpain made that sheet famous and turns out the dude has legit singing skills without it. 

I remember when this was making the rounds a few years back 

23 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm not sure why some artist even use autotune it makes it sound cheap and like you don't have talent. Tpain made that sheet famous and turns out the dude has legit singing skills without it. 

agreed. it makes every song worse.  i don't understand why anyone who can actually sing would use it.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 10:57 AM, mr_hunt said:

wow...i forgot how lame & overrated nirvana was.  :sleep:

settle down there, Malibu's most wanted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/30/2020 at 11:08 AM, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yea but I knew it was him on masked singer as soon as he talked with auto tune. 😂

• Haha 1

I remember back in the days when wearing a flower dress onstage was really punk. I guess that makes me old.

• Like 1