Vegas: Eagles 2021 win total over/under 6.5

Hawkeye

6 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

The Wentz whiners claiming the Eagles go winless. 😂🤣😂 Yeah things were so much better with their god and his multi-turnovers and three win contributions. 🙄 The Eagles are going to be better than some of you think. 

They were on a continuous 3 year downward trend.  I think it is going to take a little time for the players to learn and they get comfortable in their new assignments since the schemes on both offense and defense are expected to be different, but I do think we are going to see the needle pointing up (hard to think it would have changed under Doug/Wentz).  I'm OK with a down year (or 2) ... what is most important now is Howie making the most of this opportunity with all of these draft picks (in particular the day 1/2 picks).  

6 minutes ago, time2rock said:

They were on a continuous 3 year downward trend.  I think it is going to take a little time for the players to learn and they get comfortable in their new assignments since the schemes on both offense and defense are expected to be different, but I do think we are going to see the needle pointing up (hard to think it would have changed under Doug/Wentz).  I'm OK with a down year (or 2) ... what is most important now is Howie making the most of this opportunity with all of these draft picks (in particular the day 1/2 picks).  

That’s not very reassuring. 

8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

That’s not very reassuring. 

When Doug was fired, more than half the questions Lurie fielded during the PC immediately afterward were related to Howie.  Lurie blindly defended him with those absurd comments about players we liked taken before we picked.  Add in all the rumors of Howie going rogue and going against the advice of the scouts and taking players he felt was best ... I'm sure that got back to Lurie as well.  I can only hope behind closed doors Lurie had a sit down with Howie and told him he needs to show better results and that will keep Howie in check for the time being.  Fingers crossed!  

For the record, Vegas has only 2 teams with lower projected win totals; Houston and Detroit.  

There are a couple other teams at 6.5, but with how our horrific division gives us 6 easy games per year, you can pretty much take that as Vegas saying we are securely in there as the 3rd worst team in the NFL heading into 2021.

Houston is just trying to get 53 players to be willing to show up to camp and Detroit is basically where we are with talent and direction.

On 4/9/2021 at 8:39 AM, LacesOut said:

Under.

Bro.  Just the subtraction of wentz alone will net us 4-5 more wins this year 

im going with 10 wins.

4-2 in the division and wins against broncos, lions and panthers on the road.   That’s 7 wins.  Then wins vs chargers, saints, niners at home.

10 wins and more than enough to win this sorry division 

• Haha 2

On 4/9/2021 at 4:43 PM, Swoop said:

Watch us be the first team to go 0-17.

I know you mean in a single season, but when combined with multiple seasons, the 76-77 Bucs went 0-26 and the 08-09 Lions went 0-18. 

On 4/10/2021 at 12:31 AM, EazyEaglez said:

The Wentz whiners claiming the Eagles go winless. 😂🤣😂 Yeah things were so much better with their god and his multi-turnovers and three win contributions. 🙄 The Eagles are going to be better than some of you think. 

Yup we all will be laughing when the Colts win their division this year and we are last in ours. WIll be soo much better without wentz here. 

:ph34r:

2 hours ago, Ipiggles said:

Yup we all will be laughing when the Colts win their division this year and we are last in ours. WIll be soo much better without wentz here. 

Closer to the truth than not, but a lot of that is also how good the Colts team around him is. There isn't a ton of talent on this roster and we have Tim Tebow with a stronger work ethic at QB.

At this point, its all based on health in the div. But, I would go with the under right now. Just too many holes to fill and too much drama which can effect a locker room. 

3 hours ago, Ipiggles said:

If that happens the pick they got back in the trade becomes their third first rounder.  It will be later in the draft but three first rounders, along with the rest of their draft capital, means they can do pretty much whatever they want. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bacarty2 said:

And then in  7 years when the Eagles are still looking for a QB and Wentz is goin on 6 AFC' championships it should be fun. 

6 AFC Championships?  If Wentz could play we wouldn't even be here.  He's out of the league in four years. Book it. 

5 hours ago, Ipiggles said:

Yeah cause we did soooo much better in the worse division in football with him right? 😂🤣😂🥱

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

6 AFC Championships?  If Wentz could play we wouldn't even be here.  He's out of the league in four years. Book it. 

6 AFC Championships from a guy who has a losing record against winning teams, never won a playoff game, and averaged 8 wins a season. These guys crack me up. 😂

Under.  Tough schedule, new staff, no QB.

On 4/15/2021 at 10:44 AM, Hawkeye said:

If that happens the pick they got back in the trade becomes their third first rounder.  It will be later in the draft but three first rounders, along with the rest of their draft capital, means they can do pretty much whatever they want

That's kind of been the problem for awhile, Lurie and or Howie doing whatever they want.:lol:

• Like 2

On 4/15/2021 at 12:08 PM, Bacarty2 said:

And then in  7 years when the Eagles are still looking for a QB and Wentz is goin on 6 AFC' championships it should be fun. 

Gonna dominate the Chiefs? Doubt that, sorry.

Wentz is a fing puss f him, tired of talking about him. Won nothing.