No LB or S in the draft at any round

Traveler Vic

On 5/4/2021 at 5:27 AM, Dweedlebug said:

Didn't they draft a safety that they are going to play as a linebacker?  They got both the things you're ****ing about in one pick.  What more do you want?  😆

In a league which is migrating to multiple nickel and dime coverages...you need smart DBs. S is a QB of DBs. I want Brian Dawkins, or Malcom Jenkins on the job. 🙂

Why are people upset the Eagles didn't draft more skilled players? My concern is why the Eagles didn't draft more offensive lineman?  After the QB next important position is the offensive line. All plays begin and end with the offensive line. Give any QB enough time to throw the ball they will always find someone open.

Eagles drafted two LBs, one was a DE in college and the other a safety. 

Nate Gerry asks what could go wrong🤔

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Utebird said:

Eagles drafted two LBs, one was a DE in college and the other a safety. 

Nate Gerry asks what could go wrong🤔

Nate Gerry is 6.2 230 lbs. His position now is Strong Safety. He can't cover!!! He never could! , because he was not designed that way. What we need is an experienced Free Safety, who can slide into SAM position, cover WRs, and become an occasional blitzer. Boy, I  miss Dawkins and Jenkins. 

5 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

Nate Gerry is 6.2 230 lbs. His position now is Strong Safety. He can't cover!!! He never could! , because he was not designed that way. What we need is an experienced Free Safety, who can slide into SAM position, cover WRs, and become an occasional blitzer. Boy, I  miss Dawkins and Jenkins. 

Yup.

Would be nice if howie drafted safeties to be safeties and LB to. Be LBs.

• Thanks 1