Besides the Obvious 1st Rounders, Which Players on Your Wish List Drafted Elsewhere Will You Monitor?

time2rock

6 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Just 1, I listed 3 because I didn't know who would be available, ditto for those two corners, we only needed 1 this year, he just needed to be a bonafied starter.

Both of my corners would have been there, Jerry made a good pick.

Kelvin Joseph is an off the field nightmare waiting to happen and was over drafted. 

Trevon Moehrig — I assumed he would be the Eagles pick at #37 the way the board fell

Ifeatu Melifonwu — I’d have taken him at #70; he ended up going at 101

Hamsah Nasirildeen — I’d have taken him at #84 originally; kept waiting until the Jets took him at #186(!)

I'm not invested in anyone who isn't on the Eagles roster. Hope they all have nice lives except for losing to the Eagles. 

13 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Kelvin Joseph is an off the field nightmare waiting to happen and was over drafted. 

The only "character concerns" I came across was a violation of team rules that got him suspended and "dust-ups" with two different coaching staffs where he subsequently quit both of those teams, you make it sound like he's a serial rapist or something.

Too many organizations fail to let the past be the past, you got to keep in mind that these incidents occurred when he was a teenager or early 20's.

Moreover, every leader of groups of men have to realize that every damn one will have a different personality and it's their responsibility to take note of their personalities and manage them accordingly.

BYU guys.

They had 5 drafted this year,with Zach Wilson going second to the Jets, so I'll probably keep a casual eye on him and the other byu guys.

2 hours ago, EagleVA said:

The only "character concerns" I came across was a violation of team rules that got him suspended and "dust-ups" with two different coaching staffs where he subsequently quit both of those teams, you make it sound like he's a serial rapist or something.

Too many organizations fail to let the past be the past, you got to keep in mind that these incidents occurred when he was a teenager or early 20's.

Moreover, every leader of groups of men have to realize that every damn one will have a different personality and it's their responsibility to take note of their personalities and manage them accordingly.

They happened in two different programs in college…and he’s still in his early twenties so they happened you know, recently. 

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

They happened in two different programs in college…and he’s still in his early twenties so they happened you know, recently. 

That's my point, dude is still a child, children do childish things, give the guy a chance to grow up, but no, the NFL aristocrats  seek to tar and feather children for their childish behavior.

3 hours ago, EagleVA said:

That's my point, dude is still a child, children do childish things, give the guy a chance to grow up, but no, the NFL aristocrats  seek to tar and feather children for their childish behavior.

There should be higher standards set on kids whose plan include becoming millionaires sometimes before they can legally drink. Character matters, and his is thus far…lacking. 

On 5/4/2021 at 12:50 PM, EagleVA said:

Christian Barmore - my projected 1st

Rhamondre Stevenson - my projected first 3rd

Kelvin Joseph -my projected 2nd*

Brandin Echols - my projected 2nd*

Anthony Schwartz - my projected second 3rd or 4th

Marquez Stevenson - my projected second 3rd or 4th

Tomorrian Terry - my projected second 3rd or 4th

On 5/5/2021 at 12:33 AM, Traveler Vic said:

Definitely my round 2 candidates!!!

Christian Barmore, 

Moehrig

and Koramoah.

If Dickerson ends up on IR and one of these guys shines..I will know that I was right..again.

PS all the 9 CB taken between Eagles third and fourth round Picks. (Picks Eagles could have had in the third round.)

Ran across this tidbit on Barmore apparently Sapp thinks the dude is trash and once he couldn’t do a drill sapp tried to have him do twice sapp just left the workout.

https://nesn.com/2021/05/warren-sapp-ripped-christian-barmore-before-patriots-drafted-d-lineman/

23 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Ran across this tidbit on Barmore apparently Sapp thinks the dude is trash

Time will tell.

46 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Ran across this tidbit on Barmore apparently Sapp thinks the dude is trash and once he couldn’t do a drill sapp tried to have him do twice sapp just left the workout.

https://nesn.com/2021/05/warren-sapp-ripped-christian-barmore-before-patriots-drafted-d-lineman/

Wow! not exactly trash..more like Sapp said a third round pick..But Sapp definitely had a real big issue with Barmore taking directions. And if Barmore is not coachable ..Then perhaps he should  have been a third round pick. One thing is for sure Barmore's tape looked good. Good enough for Sapp to drive over and work him out personally. We will see how he transitions to the NFL. If the Eagles valued LB position Koramoah was a mid first round talent who slipped because  concern for his heart, but the doctors cleared him. Some doctors did not clear Dickerson and some teams took him completely off the board..but Koramoah was cleared and was a steal. Also Moehrig was the best Safety on the board, and in the second round he would have been a good value.

Not really a wishlist for the Eagles because I want Hurts to have a chance to start this year, though I could of justified Fields at 10. But The 5 QB going in the top 15, I liked all of them & am looking forward to revisiting this draft in a few years to see how they all panned out. 

Moehrig definitely. Samuel Jr.

On 5/4/2021 at 8:32 PM, wtfcares said:

Jabril Cox was someone I was really hoping we’d grab in the 3rd. He was excellent value there imo and it’s annoying they passed on him and the cowboys ended up taking him. 

On 5/5/2021 at 3:45 AM, opa-opa said:

Jabril Cox

I had mocked Cox to us and he would have been a good pick in the third.

Would have loved Samuel JR or Moehrig and then Cox in the third.

• Like 2