Steven Nelson Internet Fodder

pgcd3

A week ago you could have said if the Eagles really wanted Ryan Kerrigan they'd have signed him.  There are any numbers of forces at play including the June 1st cap relief

On 5/17/2021 at 9:01 PM, hputenis said:

FYP.  I hate Howie too, but defending Doug is ridiculous.  He was the worst offensive play caller, game architect, player developer, and personnel decision maker I've ever seen in my 40 years.  He deserved to be fired and was outmatched every single week.  I remember my youth too.  Doug last year was egregious.  

Guess you didn't watch Chip Kelly and the Eagles in 2015.  

On 5/18/2021 at 10:42 AM, Eaglefan78 said:

Rich Kotite

hahahaha I was just about to say that

I thought Doug was a great play caller early in his tenure.  I think he struggled to call plays when the QB wasn't good tho.  I know that seems like duh of course. But I think he (and Andy for that matter) didn't lean back on running plays like other coaches would.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pgcd3 said:

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 9.18.17 AM.png

"Nelson Island"

Haha, thats great

Looks like we now have the Cap Space to sign Steven Nelson. Howie needs to make it happen.

On 5/20/2021 at 9:54 PM, RememberTheKoy said:

Guess you didn't watch Chip Kelly and the Eagles in 2015.  

That was more player mismanagement. I distinctly remember several of the same exact play run by different players in the same drive, on so many drives. Whether its a WR screen to Fulgham or Raegor, its still the same play, Doug!!!! I was livid at the retardation.

25 minutes ago, matchew88 said:

That was more player mismanagement. I distinctly remember several of the same exact play run by different players in the same drive, on so many drives. Whether its a WR screen to Fulgham or Raegor, its still the same play, Doug!!!! I was livid at the retardation.

That's all the Chip Kelly offense was in 2015.  The same handful of plays being run over and over and over and over again.  Defenses and opposing teams sidelines were calling out what the play was going to be it was so predictable.  By 2015 all the creativity that his play calling had flashed in 2013 had completely gone away to the point that I'm halfway convinced that Chip was intentionally trying to get fired.  

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

That's all the Chip Kelly offense was in 2015.  The same handful of plays being run over and over and over and over again.  Defenses and opposing teams sidelines were calling out what the play was going to be it was so predictable.  

I guess its been a while, that stubby leprechaun makes you forget

He's now following the Eagles on Twitter. Interesting.