Friends Reunion

VaBeach_Eagle

I still love the show. Just got done watching it again a week or so ago. There are still segments that can crack me up.

Watched the Reunion yesterday morning. It was about what I expected.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I still love the show. Just got done watching it again a week or so ago. There are still segments that can crack me up.

I don't think I've ever watched it, it sounds interesting though. Especially if you're In London!?! But then again, I suppose that would make it a moo point, since I'm not In London!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I can't say I've ever really ever watched except one episode. However, the Thanksgiving episode with Brad Pitt was hilarious. 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I can't say I've ever really ever watched. However, the Thanksgiving episode with Brad Pitt was hilarious. 

That is a good one. My favorite thanksgiving episode was from 2 or 3 seasons prior called The One Where Ross Got High. 

8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

That is a good one. My favorite thanksgiving episode was from 2 or 3 seasons prior called The One Where Ross Got High. 

I think I'd like it better if David schwimmer wasn't on it lol. He irritates the eff out of me lol

12 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I think I'd like it better if David schwimmer wasn't on it lol. He irritates the eff out of me lol

Lol. Gotcha. 

On 5/29/2021 at 1:27 PM, EagleJoe8 said:

The episode where Ross creates the trivia game (Chandler and Joey switch apartments with Monica and Rachel if they win, or they have to get rid of the chick and the duck if they lose) still makes me LOL for the entire episode.  Those questions and answers were fantastic writing.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, hputenis said:

The episode where Ross creates the trivia game (Chandler and Joey switch apartments with Monica and Rachel if they win, or they have to get rid of the chick and the duck if they lose) still makes me LOL for the entire episode.  Those questions and answers were fantastic writing.  

Awesome episode. One of the key series episodes for several reasons. That was also the episode that confirmed Phoebe was pregnant with her brother’s triplets. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hputenis said:

4 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Awesome episode. One of the key series episodes for several reasons. That was also the episode that confirmed Phoebe was pregnant with her brother’s triplets. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

tenor.gif

It’s amazing that dog lasted until the final episode. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hputenis said:

One of the few I remember and will actually watch if I catch it. It really is a great episode. Otherwise really do not care for the show

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It’s amazing that dog lasted until the final episode. 

lol Yeah, it was just one of the things that Joey bought for his new apartment, and probably won't meant to stick around but for a few episodes. 

3 hours ago, homerpat said:

One of the few I remember and will actually watch if I catch it. It really is a great episode. Otherwise really do not care for the show

It was a really funny show. Probably the last network show that I've watched other than Survivor. 

5 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It was a really funny show. Probably the last network show that I've watched other than Survivor. 

I actually never saw the show when I was still on the air. Roughly a year or so after it ended, my mom started buying the seasons on VHS. I started watching them with her then I started buying the series on DVD starting with season 4. 

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I actually never saw the show when I was still on the air. Roughly a year or so after it ended, my mom started buying the seasons on VHS. I started watching them with her then I started buying the series on DVD starting with season 4. 

I started watching occasionally, when it began airing in 1994, but I worked Thursday nights so I missed a lot of the first couple of seasons. Same is true of Survivor, which aired opposite of Friends. I got my first DVR (a TiVo), in September of 2004 (because I just KNEW that the 2004 Eagles were going to the Super Bowl and I wanted to make sure I'd see all of the games), so I was able to record both Friends and Survivor while I was at work and not miss any episodes. 

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I started watching occasionally, when it began airing in 1994, but I worked Thursday nights so I missed a lot of the first couple of seasons. Same is true of Survivor, which aired opposite of Friends. I got my first DVR (a TiVo), in September of 2004 (because I just KNEW that the 2004 Eagles were going to the Super Bowl and I wanted to make sure I'd see all of the games), so I was able to record both Friends and Survivor while I was at work and not miss any episodes. 

Yeah DVR became a life saver lol. 

On 5/30/2021 at 10:02 AM, Bwestbrook36 said:

11 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Knock it off!!